PDA

View Full Version : The hypocrisy - Illinois Senator arrested

EMC
12-07-2012, 01:33 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/gun-toting-anti-gun-illinois-state-senator-court-today

NETim
12-07-2012, 03:48 PM
A .25 ACP for security guard work? :confused:

He won't even feel the slap on the wrist. :mad:

Alaskapopo
12-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Yep not the first and not the last antigunner who thinks its ok for them to have a gun but no one else.
Pat

Corvus
12-07-2012, 08:47 PM
He us just another jerk with a gov't job who like many others like him think they deserve more than others. The country is full of them , he probably thinks he is a hero also.

Dolemite
12-07-2012, 08:59 PM
EMC, I was going to post this, but you beat me to it. Here's another article with more information on his "security job".
http://www.prairiestatereport.us/2012/12/06/ill-state-sen-donne-trotters-fake-security-guard-job/

Alaskapopo
12-07-2012, 09:54 PM
He us just another jerk with a gov't job who like many others like him think they deserve more than others. The country is full of them , he probably thinks he is a hero also.

Can only assume that was a thinly veiled personal attack aimed at me. Which I believe is against rules for this forum.The fact he has a government job has nothing to do with him being a jerk. Lots of jerks in the private sector . What was the NFL announcers name who went on a anti gun tantrum on the air a week ago or so? Pretty sure he did not work for the government.
Pat

EMC
12-07-2012, 10:07 PM
Can only assume that was a thinly veiled personal attack aimed at me. The fact he has a government job has nothing to do with him being a jerk. Lots of jerks in the private sector . What was the NFL announcers name who went on a anti gun tantrum on the air a week ago or so? Pretty sure he did not work for the government.
Pat

Gents lets keep it polite and direct our angst towards the corrupt and elitist Illinois politicians.

EMC
12-07-2012, 10:09 PM
EMC, I was going to post this, but you beat me to it. Here's another article with more information on his "security job".
http://www.prairiestatereport.us/2012/12/06/ill-state-sen-donne-trotters-fake-security-guard-job/

Good addition!

Alaskapopo
12-07-2012, 10:17 PM
Gents lets keep it polite and direct our angst towards the corrupt and elitist Illinois politicians.

Yea Corvus post came out of the blue and without provocation.
Pat

EMC
12-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Yea Corvus post came out of the blue and without provocation.
Pat

Roger that.

Suvorov
12-08-2012, 12:17 AM
This "security guard" scam is such an obvious end run around the law, that a blind man can plainly see it. Hopefully this will be such an embarrassment to the powers that be, that the good guys will finally be able to shove "shall issue" down Chicago (I mean Springfield's) throat. And maybe with a little luck, old Donny will be such an embarrassment to the men who run Chicago, that he becomes a permanent fixture of the new East-West runway at ORD. :p

But then again, this is Illinois politics. :mad:

shattuck
12-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Can only assume that was a thinly veiled personal attack aimed at me.

Why would you think that? Did I miss something?

LittleLebowski
12-08-2012, 10:01 AM
Get back on topic and if there's a problem, report the post and let the moderators handle it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Slavex
12-08-2012, 04:11 PM
I'm pretty sure the government job crack was specifically aimed at the far too many hypocritical politicians who feel we shouldn't have guns, but they should, not at all government workers out there.