PDA

View Full Version : Holster Acquisition Syndrome has set in

KentF
04-01-2011, 03:09 PM
High Noon Holsters is replacing the Public Secret with their Hideaway with straps...
Today, I ordered a Comp-Tac paddle holster, because I need a holster ASAP, and a Raven Concealment Phantom Modular holster with the MD cut. Hopefully one of these will meet my needs. :o

JM Campbell
04-03-2011, 10:30 PM
LOL, just sent you a PM before reading this. Let me know if I can help.

KentF
04-04-2011, 02:46 AM
PM returned,

Thanks!

High Noon
05-15-2011, 03:31 PM
High Noon Holsters is replacing the Public Secret with their Hideaway with straps...
Today, I ordered a Comp-Tac paddle holster, because I need a holster ASAP, and a Raven Concealment Phantom Modular holster with the MD cut. Hopefully one of these will meet my needs. :o

Not sure where you got that information from. We are not replacing anything. We sell both holsters and have never even thought of replacing.

Hope that clears things up.

Justin
www.highnoonholsters.com

VolGrad
05-15-2011, 04:46 PM
Hopefully one of these will meet my needs. :o
This disease is strong my friend. What you have is a good start but there will be more, many more.

JodyH
05-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Not sure where you got that information from. We are not replacing anything. We sell both holsters and have never even thought of replacing.

Hope that clears things up.

Justin
www.highnoonholsters.com
You are replacing his particular holster due to an issue he had with it.
He was talking about his customer service replacement not an actual lineup replacement.
While we have a HighNoon representative on the forum, how about using "pull dot" snaps on your belt loops? That would be a tremendous upgrade.
Also trim your sweat shield down a little so a full grip is possible without the sweat shield getting in the way.

High Noon
05-15-2011, 10:54 PM
You are replacing his particular holster due to an issue he had with it.
He was talking about his customer service replacement not an actual lineup replacement.
While we have a HighNoon representative on the forum, how about using "pull dot" snaps on your belt loops? That would be a tremendous upgrade.
Also trim your sweat shield down a little so a full grip is possible without the sweat shield getting in the way.

Oh I got it, sorry about that, I misunderstood.

Now for pull the dots. We can do that for you now if you ask. The straps are not that popular, most get the clips, so it has not been high on our list. But maybe we should make that an option at checkout. I am sure the hardcore guys will love it.

On all of the holsters the sweat shield should not get in the way of a combat grip unless something happened wrong in the molding process and that can be fixed very easy. If we get to close to the gun to the edge of the gun with the sweat shield, the bigger guys complain the roll of fat gets pinched between the edge of the holster and the gun. We are kind of caught in the middle, we call it the little bears syndrome. But you should be able to get the web of your hand on the gun with no interference .

We are going to try to get up here more ofton to help with our products.

Justin

SmokeJumper
05-16-2011, 04:06 PM
This disease is strong my friend. What you have is a good start but there will be more, many more.

Yes very strong indeed!

Al T.
05-16-2011, 07:41 PM
Can't have too many holsters, just too small a box.... :D