05-08-2024, 08:24 PM
I am puzzled that these vids have not 1000x more views. Helped me A LOT:

https://www.youtube.com/@PaulSharpCoaching/videos

Paul is a stud. Period.

Joe S
05-08-2024, 09:59 PM
I am puzzled that these vids have not 1000x more views. Helped me A LOT:

https://www.youtube.com/@PaulSharpCoaching/videos

I regret that I have but one like to give for that.

Robert Mitchum
05-08-2024, 11:14 PM
Old school bad ass ... I have respect for his abilities as a fighter and he is a good Man.

Robinson
05-09-2024, 08:17 AM
Thanks for posting the link. Watched a few of the videos and I like this guy already.

Funny that his 1911 video is imaged backwards.

D-der
05-11-2024, 04:25 AM
Some good stuff, bookmarked it,
Thanks

Joe S
05-11-2024, 09:50 AM
Thanks for posting the link. Watched a few of the videos and I like this guy already.

Funny that his 1911 video is imaged backwards.

Paul is super OG.

I remember back on the TPI forum when he warned us of using aluminum trainers for FonF. Evidently, he and a few other of the monsters he trained with had driven blunt trainers through the motorcycle helmets they were using in evolutions. I just remember thinking, "My God, those are some strong guys hitting each other very hard."

45dotACP
05-11-2024, 11:52 AM
Didn't even know Paul had a YT.

(Trips and falls down rabbit hole)

See you guys in a month lol

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

SeriousStudent
05-11-2024, 12:45 PM
Paul is such a good fellow! I took the Intensive Pistol class with him and Dr Aprill (God rest his soul) several years ago. It was a terrific boost to my skills, and I would very much encourage anyone to train with Paul.

k_dub
05-11-2024, 03:05 PM
I concur with SeriousStudent. I took Paul's MDOC 2.0 class about two years ago. If you have the opportunity, run, don't walk to anything he teaches. MDOC was a lot packed into two days and Paul has a unique way of making it fun and engaging.

His postiivity is infectious and there are not enough people like him on social media.

paherne
05-13-2024, 01:00 AM
Thanks for the link to the this guy. I am so impressed with his humility and process. I don't agree with everything he teaches, but I agree with his method and genuine commitment. Solid follow.

Le Français
05-13-2024, 08:32 AM
You know how sometimes you get a bad feeling from someone, like they’re insincere, insecure, egomaniacal, hiding something, selling snake oil, or bloviating without any experience to back it up? It strikes me that Paul Sharp, whom I’ve never met, gives off the exact opposite impression.

Guerrero
05-13-2024, 09:56 AM
You know how sometimes you get a bad feeling from someone, like they’re insincere, insecure, egomaniacal, hiding something, selling snake oil, or bloviating without any experience to back it up? It strikes me that Paul Sharp, whom I’ve never met, gives off the exact opposite impression.

I had the huge fortune of having Paul Sharp as an assistant instructor to SouthNarc at an EWO class (where I met RevolverRob). Seemed like a great guy, and an interesting counter-balance to SN (physically bigger vs.... less big). And just to add to it, Larry Lindenman was the AI the other day.

RevolverRob
05-13-2024, 11:53 AM
Paul is absolutely awesome. Not only an excellent instructor but a great person as well. I have multiple times reached out to ask him a Q about something and always gotten quick, intelligent, and useful responses. There is no reason for Paul to give me his time in this way that is just who he is and it is always appreciated.

As Guerrero noted, we had the opportunity to take EWO with Craig, Paul, and Larry as the instructors, it was absolutely fantastic.

As, frankly, are all the ShivWorks Collective guys.