PDA

View Full Version : Beretta 92G-TS

Noah
01-22-2024, 10:51 AM
The 92 with the 80X style thumb safety/decocker is here.

https://youtu.be/im3SEKgGbHQ?si=_mKXybzQNLoSMIcX

TCinVA
01-22-2024, 11:32 AM
Played with one of those at HQ, too. It was easier to use than I thought it would be.

breakingtime91
01-22-2024, 11:43 AM
Played with one of those at HQ, too. It was easier to use than I thought it would be.

Improvement or just different than the slide mounted safety? What about if it's just a G variation?

Thanks

RevolverRob
01-22-2024, 11:50 AM
We need to discuss the naming conventions of these guns.

92G-TS

Because this is actually getting confusing. Prior to this the G has been a decock only model.

G + Thumb Safety doesn't make sense.

Noah
01-22-2024, 12:10 PM

92G-TS

Because this is actually getting confusing. Prior to this the G has been a decock only model.

I *think* this might be Decock only from watching the video. TCinVA ?

TCinVA
01-22-2024, 12:15 PM
Improvement or just different than the slide mounted safety? What about if it's just a G variation?

Thanks

I didn't ask that when I was handling one of the guns (the one I handled was all black, dunno if that makes a difference) but I expected pressing up on the lever to decock to be a bit of a hassle, but it wasn't. Just a little deliberate movement with the end of my thumb was all it took. In my limited time handling it, it seemed like it would be easier for somebody who had problems reaching the slide-mounted levers.

In my head I think I remember them saying that it wasn't capable of being used cocked and locked and was basically just a G model with the decocker moved to the frame, but I could be misremembering that.

Robinson
01-22-2024, 12:39 PM
I still see the 96A1 on Beretta's site but it looks like the 92A1 is gone. Or was that already known?

JTQ
01-22-2024, 12:56 PM
I still see the 96A1 on Beretta's site but it looks like the 92A1 is gone. Or was that already known?
I wasn't aware the 92A1 was gone, so thanks for the heads up.

My assumption has always been Beretta must have some institutional shooters that still want a 90 Series gun in .40 S&W which is why the 96A1 is still around. I think Beretta would just as soon not make any guns in .40 S&W, but if you want to shoot .40 S&W out of a Beretta, they'd probably rather you did it out of a PX4 or APX. I expected the 92A1 would go away when the 96A1 went away, since with all the other 92 Series guns in the line up, the 92A1 isn't really needed anymore. Perhaps they just took it out now.

TicTacticalTimmy
01-22-2024, 01:03 PM
In my head I think I remember them saying that it wasn't capable of being used cocked and locked and was basically just a G model with the decocker moved to the frame, but I could be misremembering that.

I hope its this.

Elwin
01-22-2024, 01:08 PM
I suppose I can see the attraction not only in arguably easier reach with smaller hands or one hand, but also for shooters who also use SAO guns. With this, decocking is the same motion as returning to safe with most guns that have manual safeties. So you always make the same motion to “safe” the gun, whether that’s actually applying a safety or safely lowering the hammer.

Noah
01-22-2024, 01:14 PM

92G-TS

RevolverRob
01-22-2024, 01:28 PM

That is...moronic.

I see now Beretta does not refer to the thumb safety as a thumb safety, but rather as a "frame mounted safety".

I guess 92G-TS is better than 92G-FML (Frame Mounted Lever).

Noah
01-22-2024, 01:34 PM
That is...moronic.

I see now Beretta does not refer to the thumb safety as a thumb safety, but rather as a "frame mounted safety".

I guess 92G-TS is better than 92G-FML (Frame Mounted Lever).

That made me chuckle.

Dcowboyscr
01-22-2024, 02:08 PM

The Beretta 92A1 is still on the Beretta website……

https://www.beretta.com/en/product/92-a1-P0050

Ben_G
01-22-2024, 02:25 PM
For some clarification: The main difference in the GTS is in the frame and fire control group. It's a single click up to decock and then auto spring down. It's a G / decock only, and that mechanism cannot go into an XI or Performance without additional machining on the frame. We're trying to cover all the bases on the 90 series for things we've reasonably been asked for over the years.

Noah
01-22-2024, 02:30 PM
For some clarification: The main difference in the GTS is in the frame and fire control group. It's a single click up to decock and then auto spring down. It's a G / decock only, and that mechanism cannot go into an XI or Performance without additional machining on the frame. We're trying to cover all the bases on the 90 series for things we've reasonably been asked for over the years.

Thanks- wasn't immediately clear if it basically mimicked the 80X, or if it was decock only.

10 hats off to Beretta for really listening to customers.

Does this share grips with a 92XI?

Robinson
01-22-2024, 02:49 PM
The Beretta 92A1 is still on the Beretta website……

https://www.beretta.com/en/product/92-a1-P0050

Huh. This is the version of their site I was looking at:

https://www.beretta.com/en-us/firearms/by-gun-family/90-series

Ben_G
01-22-2024, 02:53 PM
Thanks- wasn't immediately clear if it basically mimicked the 80X, or if it was decock only.

10 hats off to Beretta for really listening to customers.

Does this share grips with a 92XI?

The 80 series is a separate beast from the 90 series. The safety hole position dramatically changes how all those components can physically interact.

Thank you, we're trying.

Yes. The main different bits are the frame internal cuts, the sear/s, hammer, and safety lever internals. Grips are the same pattern, and everything else you'd think you can swap on a 90 series are also compatible (sights, holsters, barrels, etc).

CLaw
01-22-2024, 02:58 PM
Ben,

Grats to Berretta for some fun cool things coming out at SHOT! Though it would have been great to see PX4 with actual texture in their grips!

Tackleberry40sw
01-22-2024, 03:19 PM
https://youtu.be/-QttFJxRhVs?si=YO2NQq5X2n6vcC-N

Ben_G
01-22-2024, 03:45 PM
Ben,

Grats to Berretta for some fun cool things coming out at SHOT! Though it would have been great to see PX4 with actual texture in their grips!

Thank you, we're all working hard here to do cool stuff for you all.

And yes, believe me we know that texture and ergos need a refresh, but the international MIL/LE contracts and service commitments are keeping us locked into the current tooling for now.

TheNewbie
01-22-2024, 04:24 PM
Will a decocker/safety version ever be made? May not be possible.

That’s what I’ve wanted for a long time now.

Dcowboyscr
01-22-2024, 04:38 PM
Huh. This is the version of their site I was looking at:

https://www.beretta.com/en-us/firearms/by-gun-family/90-series

That’s weird one version of the Beretta site does not have the 96A1 on it and the other version does not have the 92A1 lol

Noah
01-22-2024, 04:39 PM

You mean a thumb Safety decocker combo like the 80X?

Robinson
01-22-2024, 04:41 PM

Curious about your reasoning here. The gun can safely be carried in Condition 2 without a safety.

Or are you asking about a version that also allows Condition 1 ?

TheNewbie
01-22-2024, 06:00 PM
Curious about your reasoning here. The gun can safely be carried in Condition 2 without a safety.

Or are you asking about a version that also allows Condition 1 ?

Like the 80x.

I’ve spent a lot of time carrying TDA guns, but I’ve come to appreciate a manual safety. It’s not a deal breaker, but it would be a nice feature to have.

AIWB, off body carry (not ideal, but you never know), “admin” handling, etc.

I understand why the concept is not a popular one, and there are options like the 92 and some HKs if it’s a must have.

Cory
01-22-2024, 06:15 PM
I have a lot of reps with the slide mounted safety, and I don't think it woyld be easy for me to change to the frame safety. I do okay with a 1911, but thats a different critter.

92. Dasa. Slide safety/decock. Check.
92. Dasa. Slide decock. Check.
92. Sao. Frame safety. Check.
92. Dasa. Frame decock. Check.

Between the different manual of arms, compact and non compact, RDO options... the 92 series is the best it's ever been. There is a 92 for everyone.

And it looks like the plastic fantastic Px4 is moving along a similar path.

I'm sure it's a big catalog for Beretta to produce. I hope that the catalog stays the way it is for awhile. Because it's amazing.

Squib308
01-22-2024, 07:26 PM

92G-TS

Almost as bad as 90-two!

I’m confused about the “twin sear”. Unclear why is necessary? Well I’m just glad the folks who spaz over slide-mounted decocker are now made complete.

Noah
01-22-2024, 07:54 PM
I was perfectly happy using the slide mounted decocker- in fact, I really like it. The only reason I'd get this instead is the right side G model deococker "drum" and lever printed a bit in tee shirts for me.

stinx
01-23-2024, 08:53 AM
The 92 with the 80X style thumb safety/decocker is here.

https://youtu.be/im3SEKgGbHQ?si=_mKXybzQNLoSMIcX

I think its dumb, all 92 series slide mounted guns de-cock with a downward motion, they should have done the same with this gun so there would be commonality of training. YMMV

gato naranja
01-23-2024, 10:03 AM
Thank you, we're all working hard here to do cool stuff for you all.

And yes, believe me we know that texture and ergos need a refresh, but the international MIL/LE contracts and service commitments are keeping us locked into the current tooling for now.

"Governments giveth, and governments taketh away... mostly taketh away."

Alas, any change will be a day late and a dollar short for me to re-equip with the PX4 after dropping the coin I did to trade everything over to the 92X platform. Still, I remain adamant that a grip frame change is necessary and will do wonders in getting new people to consider the line.

It'll be good, even if I ain't around to see it.

CraigS
01-23-2024, 10:14 AM
The only time I decock our 92s is immediately prior to holstering. And I do it w/ my other hand. Do people actually want to be able to decock w/ one hand only?

sharps54
01-23-2024, 10:26 AM
The only time I decock our 92s is immediately prior to holstering. And I do it w/ my other hand. Do people actually want to be able to decock w/ one hand only?

Yes, if I’m carrying traditional double action with a decocker I decock everything I come off target. That said my current Beretta is a D model so it isn’t an issue.

Suvorov
01-23-2024, 10:41 AM
I have always preferred frame decockers that require a downward motion to decock like the USP series of gun utilize. This is more similar to the Browning BDM decocker (although it does reset back to fire automatically) and just seems counterintuitive to me. That said I like the looks and it definitely negates one of the biggest gripes of the platform.

Still, why didn’t the copy the USP system giving the shooter the option of condition 1 carry?:confused:

JSGlock34
01-23-2024, 07:46 PM
I have always preferred frame decockers that require a downward motion to decock like the USP series of gun utilize. This is more similar to the Browning BDM decocker (although it does reset back to fire automatically) and just seems counterintuitive to me. That said I like the looks and it definitely negates one of the biggest gripes of the platform.

Still, why didn’t the copy the USP system giving the shooter the option of condition 1 carry?:confused:

I'm confused as well; trying to figure out the user group for this? I initially thought this must be aimed at the competition community who like the steel Performance guns and use the large safety lever as a speed pedal of sorts to counter recoil. Competitors don't really use the Performance gun from a Condition One start, so I could see a steel gun with a decocker in place of the safety, because no one uses the safety. But this isn't a steel gun. So, sure, more options are great, but I guess I just don't understand who is asking for this? :confused:

Suvorov
01-23-2024, 07:56 PM
I'm confused as well; trying to figure out the user group for this? I initially thought this must be aimed at the competition community who like the steel Performance guns and use the large safety lever as a speed pedal of sorts to counter recoil. Competitors don't really use the Performance gun from a Condition One start, so I could see a steel gun with a decocker in place of the safety, because no one uses the safety. But this isn't a steel gun. So, sure, more options are great, but I guess I just don't understand who is asking for this? :confused:

I’m guessing it’s for the people who like pretty much everything about the 92 except the slide mounted decocker. I recall it being one of the things the platform detractors always mentioned. This gun would have rocked back in the 80s.

Cory
01-23-2024, 09:29 PM
If I wasn't already so used to the slide mount, and didn't own acouple slide mounted guns, this would be seriously getting more attention from me.

Honestly, I think it's a better way to skin a cat. Im stuck on slide mount. Granted. But the frame mounted decocker is a more natural movement for most people, and in a place that is easier for most people to access.

Absolute flub on the name. 90% of people are going to think this means thumb safety. Not twin sear. Nonsense. Similar to how TGC news thinks "Px4 G-SD" is stupid because it isn't suppressed. Most don't understand the history of the Super Dave Special Duty. But I don't expect the Italian side of the house to get that. I like the products, so who cares.

If the Elite LTT, M9, M9A1, and maybe one or two other models kept the slide mounted decock and the rest went to frame mounted I wouldn't bat an eye.

TheNewbie
01-23-2024, 11:20 PM
It would make sense to me as a safety/decocker. It’s a more efficient way to combine the functions, but if I’m using a decock only gun, then I prefer to push down.

Nevertheless, credit go Beretta for trying to meet user demand and for making quality products. While I wish they would have made a version that is like the 80x system, I hope they sell tons of these.

Bucky
01-24-2024, 05:43 AM
I think its dumb, all 92 series slide mounted guns de-cock with a downward motion, they should have done the same with this gun so there would be commonality of training. YMMV

I personally think they made the right choice. Many shooters (especially those weened on the 1911) shoot with their thumb on the “safety“. This could lead to unintentional decocking. Using the upward motion would negate that issue.

Bucky
01-24-2024, 05:50 AM
I’m confused about the “twin sear”. Unclear why is necessary? Well I’m just glad the folks who spaz over slide-mounted decocker are now made complete.

I’m just gonna take a wild guess, that the second seer is to catch the hammer as it decocks. You don’t want the hammer slamming down on the firing pin as it’s not designed to take repeated hits from a fully cock hammer. The second sear idea is similar to what HK uses in their DA/SA pistols. The slide mounted decocker doesn’t need this, because a drum rotates to block the firing pin.

Robinson
01-24-2024, 08:53 AM
I personally think they made the right choice. Many shooters (especially those weened on the 1911) shoot with their thumb on the “safety“. This could lead to unintentional decocking. Using the upward motion would negate that issue.

That's what I was thinking. This new GTS model should seem pretty natural to a 1911 shooter. De-cocking when coming down off the target will be the same motion as engaging the thumb safety on a 1911 as well.

CraigS
01-24-2024, 10:06 AM
and Robinson said, 'That's what I was thinking. This new GTS model should seem pretty natural to a 1911 shooter. De-cocking when coming down off the target will be the same motion as engaging the thumb safety on a 1911 as well.'
Now I am seeing that this could work out well. I am not a 1911 shooter so these perspectives did not occur to me.

Noah
01-24-2024, 10:35 AM
and Robinson said, 'That's what I was thinking. This new GTS model should seem pretty natural to a 1911 shooter. De-cocking when coming down off the target will be the same motion as engaging the thumb safety on a 1911 as well.'
Now I am seeing that this could work out well. I am not a 1911 shooter so these perspectives did not occur to me.

Also shares with the manual of arms for the existing SA 92s.

Noah
01-24-2024, 12:15 PM
This also has a 1 piece firing pin, which anecdotally, I've heard allows you to drop another pound off the hammer spring with the same reliability, IE a 12lb instead of a 13 etc

JTQ
01-24-2024, 01:54 PM
This also has a 1 piece firing pin, ...
Probably why the decocker drops the hammer to half cock and not all the way down.

Noah
01-24-2024, 02:05 PM
Probably why the decocker drops the hammer to half cock and not all the way down.

Thats the Twin Sear- catches the hammer at the half cock. There is also the usual firing pin block. But it does not need the "break" in the firing pin for the rotating slide mounted decocker.

JTQ
01-24-2024, 02:20 PM
Thats the Twin Sear- catches the hammer at the half cock. There is also the usual firing pin block. But it does not need the "break" in the firing pin for the rotating slide mounted decocker.
Yes, because there is no firing pin plunger to rotate out of the way, to keep the hammer from dropping on the firing pin, the decocker stops the hammer at the half cock.

LockedBreech
01-24-2024, 03:43 PM
I'm definitely interested. I haven't picked up a 92X just because my 92A1 / Wilson grips / X300U package doesn't need any real improvement. But this might be enough to add another 92 over.

Hstanton1
01-24-2024, 03:47 PM
The more I think about this, the more appealing the concept is. I don’t shoot 92s as well as P series sigs or PX4s, but I still have a soft spot for them. A decocker that mimics engaging the safety on a 1911, and that doesn’t constantly whack my strong hand thumb during recoil sounds pretty nice.

SwampDweller
01-25-2024, 07:49 AM
I think its smart that to decock the gun, the lever must be pushed up instead of down to preclude the chance of accidentally decocking the gun while shooting. It's actually why I like the 92G having the decocker on the slide compared to other pistols with the decocker on the frame. No chance of accidentally activating it while shooting. While it's never happened to me on my USP's, it's something I think about. I have had it happen to me on a CZ.

TheNewbie
01-25-2024, 05:34 PM
I think its smart that to decock the gun, the lever must be pushed up instead of down to preclude the chance of accidentally decocking the gun while shooting. It's actually why I like the 92G having the decocker on the slide compared to other pistols with the decocker on the frame. No chance of accidentally activating it while shooting. While it's never happened to me on my USP's, it's something I think about. I have had it happen to me on a CZ.

Which CZ?

I find the decocker on the P-07 to be pretty close to perfect. Everyone has a bit different grip, so all might not agree with that.

Noah
01-25-2024, 05:44 PM
Which CZ?

I find the decocker on the P-07 to be pretty close to perfect. Everyone has a bit different grip, so all might not agree with that.

The CZ and USP, while down to decock, are a pretty long stroke. A normal shooting grip won't do it on accident. The decock stroke on this 92 looks very short

TheNewbie
01-25-2024, 05:49 PM
The CZ and USP, while down to decock, are a pretty long stroke. A normal shooting grip won't do it on accident. The decock stroke on this 92 looks very short

I wish the USP was up to decock and on safe, but I never had an issue in my limited time shooting USPs with accidentally decocking/interfering with the operation of the gun.

gato naranja
01-26-2024, 08:42 AM
It's actually why I like the 92G having the decocker on the slide compared to other pistols with the decocker on the frame.

I grew up believing that the P -38 and FB Radom ViS 35 got the lever placement and operating direction right (the ViS decocking lever's fundamental shape was also way ahead of its time); traditional 92s and PX4s have never been a problem for me. Some of the various Beretta lever designs have made me a bit testy, however.

Ben_G
01-28-2024, 01:25 PM
A USP style mechanism doesn't work in the 92 package. Believe me, we investigated that as gun nerds. That'd be practically a new gun on the parts side.

This mechanism still needed a new twin sear design to safely function like this, which is why we called it out in the designation; also that denotes some internal parts requirements.

The direction was because it's the 1911 MOA as well as the fact that, as anyone who has time on the frame safety 90 series will know, the natural hand position for shooting those is riding that lever, and that would be a mess if down decocked it then. And that'd also be a whole new set of grips too. This shares with the 92XI, and actually the old Steel I

Exiledviking
01-28-2024, 06:42 PM

It happened to me with a USP9 Expert. I've detailed it elsewhere on this forum where I had an issue with my USP9 Expert while shooting the Steel Challenge Smoke & Hope stage and IIRC I had two strings where the hammer was partially decocked in the middle of the strings. Apparently l was riding the thumb safety hard enough to partially decock the hammer in the middle of the strings. I changed the control lever variant to safety only and I haven't had any more problems.
I grip the USP pistols high and with the exception of that 9mm Expert and a FS USP40, all of my other HKs are LEM with no control levers.
So, having thought about i do prefer the way Beretta implemented this decocker. I hope to one day have a frame mounted safety Beretta 92, but living in California that won't happen any time soon since they're not "safe".

TheNewbie
01-28-2024, 07:37 PM
A USP style mechanism doesn't work in the 92 package. Believe me, we investigated that as gun nerds. That'd be practically a new gun on the parts side.

This mechanism still needed a new twin sear design to safely function like this, which is why we called it out in the designation; also that denotes some internal parts requirements.

The direction was because it's the 1911 MOA as well as the fact that, as anyone who has time on the frame safety 90 series will know, the natural hand position for shooting those is riding that lever, and that would be a mess if down decocked it then. And that'd also be a whole new set of grips too. This shares with the 92XI, and actually the old Steel I

Thank you guys for offering new ideas and new products that also are well made.

Is it possible to make the 92 decocker system function like the 80x system? Is the 80x system a twin sear as well?

SwampDweller
01-28-2024, 07:39 PM
It happened to me with a USP9 Expert. I've detailed it elsewhere on this forum where I had an issue with my USP9 Expert while shooting the Steel Challenge Smoke & Hope stage and IIRC I had two strings where the hammer was partially decocked in the middle of the strings. Apparently l was riding the thumb safety hard enough to partially decock the hammer in the middle of the strings. I changed the control lever variant to safety only and I haven't had any more problems.
I grip the USP pistols high and with the exception of that 9mm Expert and a FS USP40, all of my other HKs are LEM with no control levers.
So, having thought about i do prefer the way Beretta implemented this decocker. I hope to one day have a frame mounted safety Beretta 92, but living in California that won't happen any time soon since they're not "safe".

If I wasn't going to have my full size USP 45s changed to Match Hybrid LEM triggers, I was going to have the variant switched to decocker only with the lever only on the right side of the gun. Originally I was going to have it switched to safety only, but for a carry gun I'd rather not have a manual thumb safety. I actually still have 2 detent plates for that variant from when I was planning to do so.

Ben_G
01-29-2024, 11:13 AM
Thank you guys for offering new ideas and new products that also are well made.

Is it possible to make the 92 decocker system function like the 80x system? Is the 80x system a twin sear as well?

That's our goal!

And I don't think so for the safety style. I'm not an engineer, but I know from discussions that the fact that the 90 series frame safety's pivot point is concentric to the hammer pin while the 80 series is behind the hammer pin make those 2 systems and what they're mechanically capable of from a packaging perspective significantly different.

45dotACP
01-30-2024, 10:14 AM
That's our goal!

And I don't think so for the safety style. I'm not an engineer, but I know from discussions that the fact that the 90 series frame safety's pivot point is concentric to the hammer pin while the 80 series is behind the hammer pin make those 2 systems and what they're mechanically capable of from a packaging perspective significantly different.

Ah...that's a bummer. That probably explains why the Taurus 92 knockoffs tend to have so little parts compatibility with a 92. The guns are fundamentally different aside from the open topped slide.

MK11
04-05-2024, 06:37 PM
Anyone shoot a GTS yet? I've handled one and like it a lot but I'm concerned by reports of the levers on SAO 92s wearing on people's thumbs while shooting. I could feel a potential hot spot when riding the lever.

CraigS
04-06-2024, 07:27 AM
I haven't seen internal parts yet but thinking that the twin sear is a really good idea. Think of a standard sear that kind of slides under the shelf as the hammer goes back. And then needs to slide out from under the shelf to fire the gun, and needs to do that very smoothly for a good trigger feel. Now think if, rather than firing the gun, the sear has to jam itself under the half cock shelf to catch the hammer before it hits the firing pin. Seems to me that could end up battering the sear engagement surface leading to a rough trigger pull. So go to a twin sear and use one to catch the half cock shelf and the other to fire the gun in SA mode. One sear can take the battering while the other acts normally so a nice trigger pull is maintained. Brilliant. Ben G can you provide pics or drawings of how the TS works?

Robinson
04-06-2024, 04:29 PM
I examined one of these at the LGS today. The decock lever did not seem like it would rub my thumb in a painful way while shooting.

On the other hand while the decock lever is in a good place, it was a bit difficult for me to decock the gun without shifting my grip. People with longer/bigger thumbs may not have the same problem. I just couldn't get enough leverage to make it easy to do.

Chuck Whitlock
04-06-2024, 07:40 PM
On the other hand while the decock lever is in a good place, it was a bit difficult for me to decock the gun without shifting my grip. People with longer/bigger thumbs may not have the same problem. I just couldn't get enough leverage to make it easy to do.

I had the same impression handling one at a recent gun show.

Bucky
04-06-2024, 08:26 PM
Anyone shoot a GTS yet? I've handled one and like it a lot but I'm concerned by reports of the levers on SAO 92s wearing on people's thumbs while shooting. I could feel a potential hot spot when riding the lever.

Just keep shooting, that spot will toughen up. ;)

Actually, been there, done that. My Shadow 2 was a huge offender.

lurkmode
04-07-2024, 01:18 PM

Heard the same about the levers on the XI’s too. Can’t wait for more feedback

LotI
04-07-2024, 04:02 PM

I picked up a launch edition but haven’t shot it yet.

The manual of arms is very intuitive. Since you decock with an upward stroke of your thumb there is no chance of an accidental decock. 1911 fans will appreciate that you can use the lever as a thumb’s-high rest.

I believe it was Honest Outlaw who didn’t like the 92XI digging into his strong hand. He rides the safeties of 1911’s and if you have big hands like him I could see the back edge of the decocker digging in. My right thumb doesn’t exert any pressure on the frame so it won’t bother me, I’m right handed and while gripping the gun my normal way I don’t feel anything digging because my thumb is above that point.

If you were to shoot it single handed bullseye style with your thumb riding the decocker you will feel it.

Found it…

https://youtu.be/X92t2BiNR0Q?si=ajnXbucCpi8wFFFX

MK11
04-07-2024, 08:16 PM
Please let us know how it shoots when you get a chance. I yanked the safety out of an M&P 1.0 .45 that was seriously obnoxious. That's obviously not an option here.