PDA

View Full Version : Lead and Steel Pandora enclosed emitter optic ACRO footprint

Lon
07-09-2023, 07:03 PM
Just saw this over on AR15.com. Looks interesting.

https://leadandsteel.co/product/pandora-pb-3-micro-red-dot-sight-black-fde-eta-june-23/

Magsz
07-09-2023, 09:38 PM
I like their company Schtick.

They're sourcing materials from everywhere but China and then assembling in the USA. I can get behind that.

Lon
07-09-2023, 09:43 PM

They're sourcing materials from everywhere but China and then assembling in the USA. I can get behind that.

I thought the same. Plus they’re in OH. I like to support local when I can. Looks like they also work with Monsoon Tactical, another OH company.

HeavyDuty
07-09-2023, 09:53 PM

Now that’s good. It wasn’t immediately obvious when I looked at their site - they have a carbine optic that looks interesting, too.

Trukinjp13
07-09-2023, 11:04 PM
Dudes beat on the carbine optics and they have been holding up well. Kudos to the Acro mount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G19Fan
07-10-2023, 05:20 AM
Now that’s good. It wasn’t immediately obvious when I looked at their site - they have a carbine optic that looks interesting, too.

If you are saying the prometheus, have some time on a buddy's and it isn't babied. Nice optic

HeavyDuty
07-10-2023, 11:10 AM
If you are saying the prometheus, have some time on a buddy's and it isn't babied. Nice optic

Yes - I just wish it had flip-ups. Their shake-awake idea is creative.