https://youtu.be/SSgap1nWhdg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Tokarev
06-02-2023, 04:14 PM
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-dagger-micro-9mm-15-round-magazine.html

steve
06-02-2023, 05:03 PM
Arfcom has a thread on them in the Glock section. So far they appear to be reliable. Not having to change the mag release is a plus.

WDR
06-02-2023, 05:04 PM
There was a recent thread about them... But I forget which forum it was in. The plastic/steel hybrid body allowing the use of the stock plastic match catch is a good idea, IMHO. I don't own a slimeline Glock, but if I did, I'd be looking to see how these shake out.

cjb1911
06-02-2023, 06:47 PM
Guys on reddit have been having very positive results.

Leroy Suggs
06-02-2023, 07:02 PM
Someone needs to buy a half dozen of them and a case of HST and try them out for us.

Crusader
06-03-2023, 09:36 AM
Gonna be like with the Shield Arms mags when they first came out, really hard to keep them in stock.

When they come back in stock I’ll buy a couple and try them.

RJ
06-03-2023, 09:45 AM
Sounds like something Glock should have done themselves.

Crusader
06-03-2023, 10:23 AM
Sounds like something Glock should have done themselves.

But didn’t for whatever reason, the same with the Glock 44. Why only 10 rounds, I think it has to do with not wanting to tarnish that reputation of reliability. Never wanting to push that envelope, the guns will sell anyway. It’s a mistake on their part in my opinion, but I do somewhat understand it. We got a good thing going, don’t rock the boat. The SA-15 mags have been hit or miss, been a big hit for me but not for others. Have a feeling it will be the same with the PSA mags, but I’m holding out hope that if enough people continue to buy the aftermarket 15 round mags. Glock will eventually see the light and make their own for both the slimframe Glocks and the 44.

G19Fan
06-03-2023, 08:29 PM
Guys on reddit have been having very positive results.

Wonder how many of those guys run enough rounds through them to vet

Tokarev
07-28-2023, 05:53 PM
More PSA mag in tiny Glock:

https://youtu.be/ztz5C_7pCj8

Condition Yellow
07-28-2023, 07:26 PM
I’m a long time lurker, never post. This thread talked me into getting two of these mags for my 43x, a black one and a stainless one. I took them to the range today. Both caused FTFs, which I’ve never had with this pistol. Both had the followers hang up/stick while using an UpLULA to load them. They both had the followers hang up while shooting, causing the FTFs. When I stripped the magazines out, rounds were loose and rattling around. This happened more than once with each mag. Alas, I will be sticking to the Glock mags.

Condition Yellow
07-28-2023, 07:37 PM
I’ll try this again. I just posted in this thread and it disappeared.

I am a long time lurker, but never post. I purchased two of these mags because of the Arfcom thread. I ordered each of both the black and the stainless mag. I took them to the range today. I loaded them with an UpLULA. The followers on both mags hung up/got stuck while loading. Both followers hung up while shooting, causing several FTFs. When I pulled the mags to see what the problem was, loose rounds were rattling around.

I really wanted these to work. Alas, I’m back to Glock mags.

jeep45238
07-28-2023, 09:52 PM
I'm going to stick with OEM unless there's compelling evidence not to.

echo5charlie
07-29-2023, 05:53 AM
But didn’t for whatever reason, the same with the Glock 44. Why only 10 rounds, I think it has to do with not wanting to tarnish that reputation of reliability. Never wanting to push that envelope, the guns will sell anyway. It’s a mistake on their part in my opinion, but I do somewhat understand it. We got a good thing going, don’t rock the boat. The SA-15 mags have been hit or miss, been a big hit for me but not for others. Have a feeling it will be the same with the PSA mags, but I’m holding out hope that if enough people continue to buy the aftermarket 15 round mags. Glock will eventually see the light and make their own for both the slimframe Glocks and the 44.

Second hand info, but supposedly one of the test G44s sent out (way before the release) had a box label that indicated 15 round mags though it was shipped with 10 rounders.

I would agree it was likely that they did not get positive results with the 15 rounders.

camsdaddy
07-29-2023, 07:41 AM
It should be noted these don’t fit the 43 as the title states I think these are golden for the 43x and 48. I would love to see a 10 round option for the 43 but will settle for what it is.

Crusader
07-29-2023, 03:02 PM
It should be noted these don’t fit the 43 as the title states I think these are golden for the 43x and 48. I would love to see a 10 round option for the 43 but will settle for what it is.

Shield Arms makes a 9 round magazine for the G43, it’s about the same length as a +1 extended mag. I have two and they both have worked fine in my 43, used them quite a bit never suffered a failure with them. But I find a full mag with one in the chamber to be a very tight fit and you do have to use a steel SA mag catch. I still run my Glock mags with it too, +1 and 2, work fine with the steel catch and have noticed no wear issues with the polymer mags.

As far as the 44 goes I have been using the 18 round Pro-mags in my 44 from day one. Loading them correctly is mandatory. I found a cheap loading tool on Amazon that made all the difference in the world, also the more the stiff Pro-Mag springs broke in the better they got. I load them to 16 and never have issues with them, they run fantastic. I’ve got over 8000 rounds fired in my 44, the vast majority of it with the Pro-Mags.