PDA

View Full Version : Mob picks on 'The Wrong Guy': 'Knockout Game' results backfire when 'victim' is armed

Wendell
10-16-2012, 07:20 PM
DeAndre Felton and his crew had a problem: The mall was closed. The curfew in effect. But they were still high on drugs and wanted to have more fun. So they decided to beat someone up. Turns out they chose The Wrong Guy.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/black-mob-picks-the-wrong-guy/ (http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/black-mob-picks-the-wrong-guy/)

JConn
10-16-2012, 07:36 PM
It sounds callous, but the more this happens e less it will happen in the future. Its only a matter of time until someone attacks a competent concealed carry permit holder and multiple attackers get killed.

mongooseman
10-16-2012, 10:03 PM
It sounds callous, but the more this happens e less it will happen in the future. Its only a matter of time until someone attacks a competent concealed carry permit holder and multiple attackers get killed.

Amen.

JodyH
10-17-2012, 06:50 AM
Sumdude meets Wrongguy, Justus prevails.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

ares338
10-17-2012, 06:56 AM
If you dance sometimes you have to pay the piper. If white kids had done this it would have been the racial scandal of the decade! Amazing that no one mentioned the two girls assaulted earlier.

Tamara
10-17-2012, 07:06 AM

The only problem is that a concealed handgun offers absolutely no protection from getting knocked cold by a roundhouse from behind.

NETim
10-17-2012, 09:23 AM
The only problem is that a concealed handgun offers absolutely no protection from getting knocked cold by a roundhouse from behind.

Or perhaps overcoming the mental stutter in accepting that something is about to go terribly wrong.

And one must always reserve the right to get real rude, right now.

We love to talk hardware, but it's software that saves.

MDS
10-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Hard to comment on a story like this, where it's hard to really be confident about the facts. This death is a tragedy, and the perpetrator should be held accountable. Assuming for a moment that this article has the facts pretty much straight, I wonder if the surviving boy will be charged with murder.

jon volk
10-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Living in CT, Ive heard more about the story. The description of the article matches the latest reports that were released. The police obtained security camera footage from surrounding businesses and were able to confirm the story. Of course all the comments on the local news sites were all about how they were "good kids".

http://meriden.patch.com/articles/meriden-police-release-more-details-in-deadly-stabbing-last-month

JConn
10-17-2012, 03:58 PM

I was more referring to the fact that it would be a political turd storm that will make the hoodie affair seem tame.

NETim
10-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Living in CT, Ive heard more about the story. The description of the article matches the latest reports that were released. The police obtained security camera footage from surrounding businesses and were able to confirm the story. Of course all the comments on the local news sites were all about how they were "good kids".

http://meriden.patch.com/articles/meriden-police-release-more-details-in-deadly-stabbing-last-month

Why is it always the "good kids" that do this? Why can't they hang out at choir practice like the bad kids and stay out of trouble?

NickA
10-17-2012, 06:06 PM
Why is it always the "good kids" that do this? Why can't they hang out at choir practice like the bad kids and stay out of trouble?

It seems that "good kids" who are "on their way to church" because they're "turning their life around" have a near 100% mortality rate.

Joe in PNG
10-17-2012, 08:52 PM
I do wish they would start interviewing the army of social workers, counselors, and DJJ workers that are no doubt in the background of these so called 'good kid's' lives. "That little rat was overdue if you ask me!" would be a rather typical comment, I think.

Shellback
10-17-2012, 10:46 PM
I like stories with happy endings.

Alaskapopo
10-17-2012, 11:19 PM

Yep situational awareness is a must.
Pat

bcauz3y
10-18-2012, 11:41 AM

Yep. Situational awareness is, and always will be, key.

Edited: Beat by a full day!!! Thanks Pat.

bcauz3y
10-18-2012, 11:42 AM
It seems that "good kids" who are "on their way to church" because they're "turning their life around" have a near 100% mortality rate.

I'll just stay bad, in that case. :p

jon volk
11-24-2012, 01:02 PM
Update: No charges filed.
http://meriden.patch.com/d/topics/Deandre+Felton

JohnO
11-24-2012, 07:30 PM
The second Perpetrator should be charged with Murder for the death of his running buddy.

Mitchell, Esq.
11-25-2012, 12:10 PM
Meriden, CT is under the jurisdiction of the Connecticut State's Attorney's Office at the G.A. 7 courthouse...the best State's Attorney's office in CT.

Well...in my opinion.

And that's coming from the prospective of someone who is on the defense side.

I'm not surprised at the outcome.