PDA

View Full Version : SIRT and Laserlyte

Ron Knee
04-02-2023, 03:41 PM
Hi - newbie here . Recently bought a SIRT laser pistol, and interested to know whether any other SIRT owners have one of the Laserlyte targets. My SIRT 115 uses a green laser for hits, and I'd like to buy a Laserlyte target, or something like it, but suspect that the Laserlyte targets only work with a red laser?. Have been waiting for a reply from either SIRT or Laserlyte, but in the meantime thought it best to ask here too. Thanks!

JCN
04-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Hi - newbie here . Recently bought a SIRT laser pistol, and interested to know whether any other SIRT owners have one of the Laserlyte targets. My SIRT 115 uses a green laser for hits, and I'd like to buy a Laserlyte target, or something like it, but suspect that the Laserlyte targets only work with a red laser?. Have been waiting for a reply from either SIRT or Laserlyte, but in the meantime thought it best to ask here too. Thanks!

I just checked and my laserlyte targets don’t seem to recognize my green lasers.

That being said, I think the laserlyte targets are a waste of money anyway.

For the cost, I would have the SIRT milled and a cheap Airsoft red dot mounted so you can start shot calling training instead.

Ron Knee
04-04-2023, 02:48 PM
I just checked and my laserlyte targets don’t seem to recognize my green lasers.

That being said, I think the laserlyte targets are a waste of money anyway.

For the cost, I would have the SIRT milled and a cheap Airsoft red dot mounted so you can start shot calling training instead.

Thanks for this - you've saved me buying something that wouldn't be compatible, cheers!