PDA

View Full Version : p 30 lem

rockymtnnut
10-15-2012, 09:35 AM
I let some freinds that are very new to shooting shoot my p30 .40 cal with l.e.m. ,it has the lite trigger return spring installed. One thing I noticed with the lem trigger they had almost no left to right stringing. Every other pistol they shot grouping was bad at The 7:30, and 4:30 but not the l.e.m.. Has anyone else found this set benefit of the trigger.

SecondsCount
10-15-2012, 10:43 AM
I let some freinds that are very new to shooting shoot my p30 .40 cal with l.e.m. ,it has the lite trigger return spring installed. One thing I noticed with the lem trigger they had almost no left to right stringing. Every other pistol they shot grouping was bad at The 7:30, and 4:30 but not the l.e.m.. Has anyone else found this set benefit of the trigger.

Poor trigger control is just that but a longer trigger pull will sometimes help with a flinch or jerking because the break tends to be a surprise.

Cecil Burch
10-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Poor trigger control is just that but a longer trigger pull will sometimes help with a flinch or jerking because the break tends to be a surprise.

+1

Switching from a G19 to a DA/SA SIG helped immensely with my terrible trigger snatching issue. Tons of dryfire working through that long first pull helped me set a much better groove to the point I am contemplating going back to a striker fired pistol.

rockymtnnut
10-15-2012, 12:18 PM
I didn't notice it until the end of our session. When I compared targets from my 19 they were shooting as compared to the p30 it was very uniform results.