PDA

View Full Version : Gun/Optic Reference Chart

shamrock1
01-13-2023, 03:16 PM
My Department recently authorized pistol optics. The individual Officer is responsible for buying all the related gear. I want to simplify things for everyone and come up with a cheat sheet for each gun/optic combination. For example: Glock 17 MOS with RMR, FCD plate, Rear sight .395, front sight .405. Since I only have the information for my personal guns and there are a lot of different combinations out there to research. Does a list like this already exist somewhere? We are mostly a Glock Department and most people will go with the MOS option, so that is where I am starting. ACRO, RMR/SRO, and Holosun 507/509 are the authorized optics. Definitely, need to get the preferred backup iron sight heights put together for each combination. Any help would be appreciated.

JCN
01-13-2023, 03:22 PM
shamrock1 what ammunition are you issued?

shamrock1
01-13-2023, 04:45 PM
For training, we use Winchester 115 grain. Duty is Ranger 147 grain.

Utm
01-13-2023, 08:18 PM
My Department recently authorized pistol optics. The individual Officer is responsible for buying all the related gear. I want to simplify things for everyone and come up with a cheat sheet for each gun/optic combination. For example: Glock 17 MOS with RMR, FCD plate, Rear sight .395, front sight .405. Since I only have the information for my personal guns and there are a lot of different combinations out there to research. Does a list like this already exist somewhere? We are mostly a Glock Department and most people will go with the MOS option, so that is where I am starting. ACRO, RMR/SRO, and Holosun 507/509 are the authorized optics. Definitely, need to get the preferred backup iron sight heights put together for each combination. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know of a list, but definitely don't go with suppressor height, go with the lowest possible height for backup irons. For.rmr you're probably looking at ameriglo gl429 which is .315 front and .394 rear