PDA

View Full Version : How Chicago Proves Without a Doubt that Anti-gun Legislation is....

BaiHu
10-03-2012, 08:38 AM
absolutely retarded:

http://www.businessinsider.com/chicago-police-blame-gangster-disciples-2012-10

NETim
10-03-2012, 09:10 AM
... as well as fostering a lively black market trade in guns.

The cynic in me believes that some public officials are in on that action.

LOKNLOD
10-03-2012, 09:21 AM
And yet when you point out these issues they will just blame the areas outside their little utopias, where guns are freely available, and call for disarmament of those places too, because their guns are flooding in to kill folks in Peaceville.

It's always about shifting responsibility as a mechanism to call for broader restrictions, because the end game for them is no guns (except for theirs...).

NETim
10-03-2012, 04:22 PM
And yet when you point out these issues they will just blame the areas outside their little utopias, where guns are freely available, and call for disarmament of those places too, because their guns are flooding in to kill folks in Peaceville.

It's always about shifting responsibility as a mechanism to call for broader restrictions, because the end game for them is no guns (except for theirs...).

And I'd have to ask these folks why these same guns aren't causing murder and mayhem outside of Peaceville.

Perhaps it's the inhabitants of Peaceville who are to blame for their troubles?

BaiHu
10-03-2012, 04:54 PM
And I'd have to ask these folks why these same guns aren't causing murder and mayhem outside of Peaceville.

Perhaps it's the inhabitants of Peaceville who are to blame for their troubles?

Aww, come on now, Tim! Bringing logic to the table is just unfair! :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Bigguy
10-03-2012, 05:00 PM
As I understand, the gangbanger population is taking a rapid and drastic decline.
I don't understand. What's the problem?

Sounds to me like the solution to Chicago's gang problem is to supply them with more guns.
At the very least, as long as they keep taking each other out, make sure they don't run out of ammo.