PDA

View Full Version : Green Ops Defensive Pistol Clinic I - 22 January 2023

Kyle Reese
11-12-2022, 07:48 AM
Defensive Pistol Clinic I (4.5 HRS) (https://www.green-ops.com/defensive-pistol-clinic-i-nra-45-hrs)

Note: Students should be able to safely draw from the holster and shoot. Practicing the draw from the holster prior to the class is highly recommended. If you need help with this, please contact us for recommendations.

Description
This clinic covers the defensive use of a full-sized to compact-sized pistol. You will improve your pistol handling skills with a strong emphasis on the fundamentals. Students will learn self-diagnostic skills to continue development of their own personal performance.

11250 Waples Mill Rd
Fairfax, VA 22030

NRA Range Note
All first-time users of the NRA range will be asked to complete a written range safety test prior to shooting. There is a one-time $10 processing fee for the range test. Show up at least 30 minutes early if you need to take the safety test. For additional information please visit: http://nrahqrange.Nra.Org/

Time:
From 2:00 PM TO 6:30 PM

Topics Covered
Gear setup

Safety

Justification for use of force

Mind set

Drawing

Combat marksmanship

Reloads

Malfunctions

Shooting drills

Equipment Needed
Serviceable semi-automatic pistol (9mm or larger caliber) and at least three magazines

Quality belt with strong side holster and at least 1 magazine pouch

Serpa holsters or similar holsters that use the trigger finger to deactivate a retention device are NOT allowed

Be able to retain 2 magazines on your body

3-5 magazines of 10 round capacity (minimum)

300 rounds of dependable ammunition (minimum). No Steel Core and No steel jacket, No Armor Piercing, No Tracer Rounds

Knee pads (optional)

Eye protection, hearing protection (electronic recommended) and baseball cap.

Services
Indoor restrooms available.

NOTE:

Pistol I clinic (4.5hrs) is a shorter version of the class (8hrs). The 8-hr class allows for more repetitions of the same drills along with offering a few more additional drills. It also includes a qualification at the end, whereas the clinic does not.

The level 2, Pistol II clinic (4.5 hrs) or Pistol II class (8hrs) is the next step after the level 1 Pistol I Class (8hrs) or Pistol I Clinic (4.5hrs)

Taking Pistol I Clinic then Pistol II Clinic is NOT the equivalent of Pistol I Class.

*PLEASE SIGN WAIVERS HERE

*PLEASE CHECK OUR CANCELATION & REFUND POLICY HERE BEFORE SIGING UP.

Class is FULL? Email us at info@green-ops.com to get on the Waiting List.