PDA

View Full Version : TSA Fail

CCT125US
09-29-2012, 02:33 PM
And I always felt safe on an airplane. I am sure that the examples of employees that I run into are not representative of the TSA as a whole.

http://m.travelerstoday.com/articles/3201/20120928/tsa-fails-spot-loaded-gun-orlando-security-checkpoint-woman-flies-to-new-jersey-with-weapon-transportation-security-administration-newark-airport-florida-ruger-pistol-terrorism.htm

Tamara
09-29-2012, 02:43 PM
The woman was in possession of the gun as she is a firefighter who is licensed to carry it.

That quote is money. "Oh, that explains it! Never know when you might need to extinguish a house fire with a magazine or two of .380..."

There's nothing that makes a liberal reporter feel safer about a firearm than if you can show them a government paycheck stub to go with it. :rolleyes:

BaiHu
09-29-2012, 08:13 PM
That quote is money. "Oh, that explains it! Never know when you might need to extinguish a house fire with a magazine or two of .380..."

There's nothing that makes a liberal reporter feel safer about a firearm than if you can show them a government paycheck stub to go with it. :rolleyes:

LOL!

At least they didn't 'make it safe' by emptying the magazine into the proverbial berm :p

Suvorov
09-29-2012, 10:40 PM

This is the absolute truth!