PDA

View Full Version : SDS Imports AR-T02

Lon
08-20-2022, 11:28 AM
Erick Gelhaus

I’ve had my eye on one of these as another shotgun to mess around with. Supposed to be a Beretta clone. Saw this article by Erick: https://americancop.com/inexpensive-but-not-too-cheap-sds-imports-ar-t02-12ga-shotgun/

Anyone else brave enough to admit to owning one? 🤣

Erick, do you have any updates since you wrote that article?

Erick Gelhaus
08-20-2022, 09:13 PM
Lon - Thanks for reading the article & asking. I haven't worked with that 'gun anymore. It's in the safe and will likely stay there ... for a while.

The point in buying & reviewing it was to see if it'd survive (or fail) firing the number of rounds in a common shotgun class. And those are more rounds than will go through most 'guns - not ours, but most 'guns. I don't see a lot of the active posters here choosing one.

It's got a real decent pattern and would work across a large room, down the hall, etc. But I wouldn't take slug shots down the block - not with the sights as they are.

Lon
08-21-2022, 11:16 AM
Lon - Thanks for reading the article & asking. I haven't worked with that 'gun anymore. It's in the safe and will likely stay there ... for a while.

The point in buying & reviewing it was to see if it'd survive (or fail) firing the number of rounds in a common shotgun class. And those are more rounds than will go through most 'guns - not ours, but most 'guns. I don't see a lot of the active posters here choosing one.

It's got a real decent pattern and would work across a large room, down the hall, etc. But I wouldn't take slug shots down the block - not with the sights as they are.

Ok. Thx Erick Gelhaus. I’ve may get one to do a little longer test on.