PDA

View Full Version : LCR AIWB With DCC Mono Block

MGW
06-11-2022, 08:26 AM
Tony, or anyone else, has anyone tried a George AIWB with the DCC block for an LCR? I have had to scale down to smaller and smaller guns to work around a back and abductor issue. I’ve tried a DSG and Phlster appendix holster with the little LCR and while they conceal the comfort isn’t there. I need something I can clip to a pair of board shorts. I have a small waist but everything is still pressing on my hip flexor and abductor which causes a multitude of back pain. Any help would be appreciated.

Clusterfrack
06-11-2022, 10:05 AM
Tony made me an IWB 3 with the Monoblock that works great AIWB.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220611/8bd3967f3c68683196ae37bb7db9c3c7.jpg

Gun Mutt
06-12-2022, 07:33 AM
MGW...clear out some PM space?

MGW
06-12-2022, 07:38 AM
MGW...clear out some PM space?

Done

Tony Mayer
06-12-2022, 10:10 PM
Tony, or anyone else, has anyone tried a George AIWB with the DCC block for an LCR? I have had to scale down to smaller and smaller guns to work around a back and abductor issue. I’ve tried a DSG and Phlster appendix holster with the little LCR and while they conceal the comfort isn’t there. I need something I can clip to a pair of board shorts. I have a small waist but everything is still pressing on my hip flexor and abductor which causes a multitude of back pain. Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, the Monoblock will work well with the monoblock and drawstring type shorts.