PDA

View Full Version : Lee Weems: Trigger Management, Camp Sumter (Andersonville, GA), 1/29/22

jlw
12-13-2021, 10:49 AM
Registration and Info link (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/trigger-management-tickets-226390910307)

Have you ever missed a shot and had someone tell you it was because you jerked the trigger, and when you asked how to fix it they told you not to jerk the trigger? Well, this class is for you.

Trigger management is suitable for both new and experienced shooters. The class begins with a diagnostic session to show you what causes misses and how to fix them. From there, we will work on properly resetting the trigger during recoil, shooting with deliberate cadences, and more.

Lee Weems has been a peace officer since January of 1999. He earned an Advanced rating at the Rogers Shooting School and the Distinguished Weapons Expert rating from the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC). He is a certified firearms instructor by the Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council, the FBI, and FLETC, and he has Master Firearms Instructor certifications from Rangemaster and the Georgia Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors. A detailed summary of his qualifications and training can be found at https://firstpersonsafety.com (https://firstpersonsafety.com/)/.

MVS
12-13-2021, 06:11 PM
Outside my 10 hour driving radius, but looks like a great class. I imagine there might be some skip loading going on.

jlw
12-13-2021, 06:20 PM
Outside my 10 hour driving radius, but looks like a great class. I imagine there might be some skip loading going on.

As luck would have it, I'm teaching Trigger Management in Michigan in June and in Indiana in a yet to be determined date.

revchuck38
12-13-2021, 06:49 PM
As a transplanted Yankee, I'm not sure I'd be comfortable at Andersonville. ;) Are you coming south this year?

MVS
12-13-2021, 07:05 PM
As luck would have it, I'm teaching Trigger Management in Michigan in June and in Indiana in a yet to be determined date.

I will be at one of them.

jlw
12-13-2021, 08:44 PM
As a transplanted Yankee, I'm not sure I'd be comfortable at Andersonville. ;) Are you coming south this year?

My travel classes are in VA, MI, OH, and in the works for IN plus TacCon and the Instructor Reunion.

revchuck38
12-13-2021, 08:52 PM
My travel classes are in VA, MI, OH, and in the works for IN plus TacCon and the Instructor Reunion.

In keeping with the season…”Bah, humbug!”

TQP
12-13-2021, 11:43 PM

Ohio?

Do tell...

jlw
12-14-2021, 08:31 AM
Ohio?

Do tell...

I'll be in Miamisburg the first weekend in October. The deal with the host club is that club members get an exclusive registration period with the remaining tickets being released for general sale.

jlw
12-14-2021, 01:22 PM
Oh yeah, I'll be in Nashville, TN, in August.

camsdaddy
12-14-2021, 03:38 PM

I live 6 mins from Andersonville. Most of us have let it go. We try not to keep anymore northerner’s here than we have to but we are quite friendly even to those who won’t go home.

jlw
01-07-2022, 01:33 PM
This one is 50% sold out.