PDA

View Full Version : VP40

Thy.Will.Be.Done
10-22-2021, 05:30 AM
Any chance of making holsters for these moving forwards? I understand .40 at this point is a niche thing and don't know how many VP40's are out there but finding holsters for these has been difficult. Can you help, Tony?

Tony Mayer
11-01-2021, 06:14 PM
Any chance of making holsters for these moving forwards? I understand .40 at this point is a niche thing and don't know how many VP40's are out there but finding holsters for these has been difficult. Can you help, Tony?

Sorry but we cannot, it's too different and would require complete new set of molds and buying the real gun, unfortunately just not enough interest to warrant that upfront cost.

Thanks

Thy.Will.Be.Done
11-20-2021, 01:07 PM
Sorry but we cannot, it's too different and would require complete new set of molds and buying the real gun, unfortunately just not enough interest to warrant that upfront cost.

Thanks

I understand but I am curious why you feel there's not enough interest. Is it just because it's chambered in .40 or are you going by what other makers are doing/not doing that you expect have a good bead on the demand? Are you doing Black Friday deals this year also? Gotta start saving up if so...

Tony Mayer
11-21-2021, 12:19 PM
I understand but I am curious why you feel there's not enough interest. Is it just because it's chambered in .40 or are you going by what other makers are doing/not doing that you expect have a good bead on the demand? Are you doing Black Friday deals this year also? Gotta start saving up if so...

I am going off of the amount of people asking me about the VP.40 , which including you isn't in double digits yet. Yes, be a subscriber if you're not.

Thanks

Thy.Will.Be.Done
11-21-2021, 05:58 PM
I am going off of the amount of people asking me about the VP.40 , which including you isn't in double digits yet. Yes, be a subscriber if you're not.

Thanks

Tony,

Not trying to be overly judgemental here but that seems a crude way of gauging demand. I know a lot of people here view the HK .40's as some of the best built out there, I certainly understand though and I know it's all got to make you money at the end of the day. I had wondered about where you might make this model for holster since I've owned mine but never bothered to ask. I'd figure alot of people would just assume not bother asking as they might assume if it's not offered yet it won't be and just look elsewhere for a holster.

okie john
11-21-2021, 07:07 PM
I had a VP9 and a VP40. Both worked in a VP9 holster. I think it was a K-Rounds.

Okie John