PDA

View Full Version : Project Appleseed one day Pistol Clinic, Ramseur NC, October 23

Moylan
10-11-2021, 10:35 AM
This is an outstanding introduction to the fundamentals of pistol marksmanship. It is open to ages 18+.

You can use just about any working pistol, but many people choose to use 22's. (You can check in with me if you want to arrange for a loaner.) Bring 250 rounds.

There is no holster work in this class. It's a defensive-oriented shooting program, but it's not "defensive pistol 1," it's somewhat more like a range-based version of the NRA basic pistol class. Instead of classroom-based coverage of all the ins and outs of handguns, you'll get an intensive day safely handling and firing your own pistol.

Experienced shooters can push themselves to attain the program's high marksmanship standard and try to earn the "Pistoleer" patch. Brand new shooters will learn how to safely and confidently handle a pistol, and begin to build the skills of shooting. If you've been saying for years "I really need to get my _____ (Mom/Dad/Wife/etc etc) to the range and get them shooting," this is the class for you.

Sorry for the late notice. As of 10/10 there are several slots available. Register here: it's only $85 for the full day class. Feel free to PM me or post here with questions about this program.

https://appleseedinfo.org/location/?locationid=18&eventid=7802