PDA

View Full Version : GONE! MGW 309-G42-G43 adapter kit

CHNEAL
10-08-2021, 01:30 PM
Another week another piece of gear I just don’t need but I bet someone here does…

I just let my last slimline go yesterday after realizing they just don’t play a part in my defensive needs and I just don’t see that changing. My wife traded her 43 in on the p365 last evening and the daughter went to the range this morning with her 43x and came home two hours later with a G19 ( Ive never been prouder) Anyway I sure wont be needing this 42-43 adapter for my sight pusher any longer.

Let’s keep this to Site Supporters only ( no pun intended ) that obviously have a need of changing the sights on a slim line and already has a MGW 309. In a perfect world I would love to see this used to change your sights and then be passed on to someone else in need but you do you. Let’s keep this open a week and I will use the random number generator to pick a post number and Ill get this on the way.

Stay Safe
Clay

Well I guess I won’t need the random number generator for this one. 41magfan wants it so it’s yours. Send me a pm with your address and I’ll toss this in the mail tomorrow. Use it in good health.

41magfan
10-08-2021, 03:15 PM
Throwing my name in the hat. Thanks

CHNEAL
10-14-2021, 05:33 PM
Throwing my name in the hat. Thanks

It’s all yours. Send me a pm with your address.