PDA

View Full Version : Private pistol class with F2S

Bill Lance
08-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Last Friday [03 August] a buddy and I attended a 4 hour private pistol class with F2S.
In April, I had the opportunity to train with Jack at F2S, and enjoyed it immensely. When my friend mentioned needing to tune up for an upcoming Instructor Course, I immediately thought of Jack. Read his resume on their website if you wonder why;)

This time, as an added bonus, Jack's partner, Chris was there. Both are astounding shooters and instructors. That is a rare combination.

We shot mainly the drills required for my friend's upcoming course. When deficiencies were seen, [and with me, they were aplenty..], we would work on specific drills to correct that deficiency. To me, that is an example of why Jack and Chris are so good. Break down each skill-set. Master that, and at the end, you have the knowledge to put it together. I say knowledge, as of course the skill comes after correctly practicing what you learned. I haven't trained with TLG [yet], but I understand his approach is much the same.

Since I am not good at writing the 'perfect AAR', I will close by giving F2S my highest recommendation. If you are even considering training with them, I say Just Do It!![B]

Thanks guys, for another excellent training opportunity. I will be back!!:cool:

Bill

Bill Lance
08-07-2012, 11:57 AM
sorry about the bold in the second paragraph. I tried to 'bold' one sentence, and evidently incorrectly tried to de-select the option...

Failure2Stop
08-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Thank you for the kind words Bill.
It has been good to see you improve as a shooter, and spending time with Richard on the range has given me renewed appreciation for those that push through adversity to continue to do what they are passionate about.