PDA

View Full Version : Anyone speak language of Heckler and Koch?

YVK
08-31-2021, 02:20 PM
https://soldat-und-technik.de/2021/08/bewaffnung/28418/heckler-koch-mit-optimistischen-ausblick-und-neuen-produkten/

I can figure out what's written, Google translate helps.
Not sure what it says though. Reads like we have new stuff coming that you want but won't get. Well, maybe, in 2-9 years. Amiright?

TGS
08-31-2021, 02:44 PM
P30 Luger

RevolverRob
08-31-2021, 02:51 PM
HK433 (416) in .300BLK coming.

And some kind of micro compact pistol for police and plainclothes military (how they describe it). Not a lot of details on it.

P30
08-31-2021, 03:03 PM
The article says what RevolverRob wrote plus:

HK wants to offer weapon upgrades as a service, only big customers are mentioned as examples (German and British military).
HK expects to receive the order for the new assault rifle for the German military. The relevant authority ("Beschaffungsamt") said so in a preliminary information on March 2, 2021.
HK's financial numbers have improved in 2020: Sales +15%, EBITDA +60% (compared to the previous year). Also improved in the first half of 2021.

PS:
I don't find in the article that an HK416 in .300 BLK is coming. Only a version of the HK433 in this caliber which is called HK437.

idahojess
08-31-2021, 03:07 PM
My one year of community college German couldn't get passed the "Cookie" pop up.

"Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies"

Sie Bitte?

RevolverRob
08-31-2021, 03:19 PM
The article says what RevolverRob wrote plus:

HK wants to offer weapon upgrades as a service, only big customers are mentioned as examples (German and British military).
HK expects to receive the order for the new assault rifle for the German military.
HK's financial numbers have improved in 2020: Sales +15%, EBITDA +60% (compared to the previous year). Also improved in the first half of 2021.

PS:
I don't find in the article that an HK416 in .300 BLK is coming. Only a version of the HK433 in this caliber which is called HK437.

Yes my brain conflated the 433 as being a 416. I forgot the 433 is a G36 + 416 hybrid thing.

Edster
08-31-2021, 05:01 PM
Heckler und Koch machen Taschenpistole und Shootengun costen mucho dinero.

US shootengun mann spendun mucho dinero. Sie sucken und ve haten you.

...or something like that....

Sig_Fiend
08-31-2021, 08:48 PM
That HK437 appears to have a P30-style grip and looks like it has removable side panels and backstrap. LOL

Default.mp3
08-31-2021, 09:14 PM
HK433 (416) in .300BLK coming.Random trivia: the HK337 would be the HK416 variant in .300 BLK/.300 Whisper variant. The HK237 would have been the G36 variant.

GmanVP9
09-01-2021, 10:26 AM
Not sure, but I want a P30

P30
09-01-2021, 10:51 AM
but I want a P30
Great gun except for the mediocre trigger. Still my favorite after a dozen years.

These great test reports started it for me:
pistol-training.com/archives/2668 (https://pistol-training.com/archives/2668)
Note there are 42 weeks in this extreme test. 42.

PS:
I just noted, the links on the page above don't work anymore.

Example:
If you click on "Week 30" on that page, you get:
box2263.temp.domains/~juliegol/pistoltraining/archives/2133
And this does not work.

Replace the part in italics by "pistol-training.com":
pistol-training.com/archives/2133
Then it works. :)

GmanVP9
09-01-2021, 11:10 AM
Great gun except for the mediocre trigger. Still my favorite after a dozen years.

These great test reports started it for me:
pistol-training.com/archives/2668 (https://pistol-training.com/archives/2668)
Note there are 42 weeks in this extreme test. 42.

PS:
I just noted, the links on the page above don't work anymore.

Example:
If you click on "Week 30" on that page, you get:
box2263.temp.domains/~juliegol/pistoltraining/archives/2133
And this does not work.

Replace the part in italics by "pistol-training.com":
pistol-training.com/archives/2133
Then it works. :)

Isn't the P30 with the LEM trigger REALLY good?

P30
09-01-2021, 11:12 AM
I'm used to it. But the trigger reset is very looong.

PS:
Pretravel for most LEM trigger variants is even looooonger. But I have variant "V4 CH". It's made for Swiss police. The pretravel of this variant is medium-loong, I like this pretravel.

Stephanie B
09-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Heckler und Koch machen Taschenpistole und Shootengun costen mucho dinero.

US shootengun mann spendun mucho dinero. Sie sucken und ve haten you.

...or something like that....

From Google Translate: Weil du saugst. Und wir hassen dich.

From PROMT.One: Weil du scheiße bist. Und wir hassen dich. (deepl.com and systrans translate agree)

From translate.com: Weil du bist. Und wir hassen dich.

P30
09-01-2021, 04:35 PM
My translation as a native German speaker:

"Weil du nervst (https://www.linguee.de/deutsch-englisch/uebersetzung/nerven.html). Und wir hassen dich."

or

"Weil du eine Lusche (https://www.linguee.de/deutsch-englisch/search?source=auto&query=Lusche) bist. Und wir hassen dich."

But it's not true. In my experience, HK customer service rulezz.

PS:
The Promt version is quite rude.

Another rude version:
"Weil du uns auf den Sack gehst (https://www.deepl.com/translator#de/en/auf%20den%20Sack%20gehen). Und wir hassen dich."

A more childish version:
"Weil du doof (https://www.linguee.de/deutsch-englisch/search?source=auto&query=doof) bist. Und wir hassen dich."

Sig_Fiend
09-01-2021, 04:43 PM

"Good" is entirely subjective and a matter of personal preference. I like LEM triggers quite a bit in that, for my preferences, they allow me to shoot without thinking about the trigger anymore. With the increased length of travel over say a Glock, for me I find it much easier to manipulate the trigger more precisely on the press out. For others' preferences, those same factors might be more of a detriment; too long of travel, less of a distinct break point, etc.

YVK
09-01-2021, 11:48 PM

It remains one of the mother nature's mysteries why there are only three remaining P30 LEM shooters on this site. Maybe two. But clearly, just based on this thread, more than one.

pangloss
09-02-2021, 12:23 AM
It remains one of the mother nature's mysteries why there are only three remaining P30 LEM shooters on this site. Maybe two. But clearly, just based on this thread, more than one.P30 LEM is next on my to buy list...

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Hambo
09-02-2021, 03:47 AM
Reads like we have new stuff coming that you want but won't get.

That's a good summary of everything HK has ever written. ;)

jh9
09-02-2021, 06:52 AM
It remains one of the mother nature's mysteries why there are only three remaining P30 LEM shooters on this site. Maybe two. But clearly, just based on this thread, more than one.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/kSlJtVrqxDYKk/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47eusory8qofe7xdh00yjh2c9kb65l akdt2is9idq6&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

JohnO
09-02-2021, 07:06 AM
Truth be told the true language of HK is hard stable currency.

At its virtual annual general meeting, Heckler & Koch was optimistic about the order situation and future economic prospects and announced news in the field of handguns.

During the event, the company presented two of five new products in more detail. This includes the HK437 medium-range rifle in the special .300BLK caliber, which is suitable for police and military special forces as well as regular police forces. The HK437 is a version of the
HK433 modular assault rifle system developed by Heckler & Koch in .300 BLK caliber. Explanation: The new HK number key categorizes the weapons developed and produced by Heckler & Koch according to generation, weapon type and caliber. The 7 stands for special caliber, which also includes .300 BLK.

Heckler & Koch has also announced a “pocket pistol”, a micro-compact pistol for concealed use. This “Concealed Carry Pistol” is aimed in particular at the military and police special forces sector. Further details about the new pistol were not given.

In addition to the new product announcements, the company has announced that it intends to expand its range of services in the future. These include upgrade programs such as those currently being implemented by the British armed forces with their SA80 assault rifle. The management also sees considerable potential in this segment in the Bundeswehr. The existing G36 stocks will continue to be used for the reserve even after the new "Bundeswehr Assault Rifle System" has been added. In addition to potential modernization measures, Heckler & Koch continues to expect the order to supply the future assault rifle for the German armed forces. “The company submitted the best technical and economic offer. It is therefore intended to place the order with Heckler & Koch.

In addition, positive economic figures were presented. Efforts by the workforce, investments and incoming orders had a positive effect on the company's situation.

“Sales in 2020 rose by around 15 percent to 275 million euros. The operating earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) were 49.9 million euros, a good 60 percent higher than in the previous year. The profit after taxes was 13.5 million euros, ”said a press release from Oberndorf. 2021 has already started successfully: “In the first half of 2021, the company was able to increase its sales by four million euros compared to the previous year to 143.5 million euros and achieve an after-tax profit of 11.5 million euros. Compared to the same period in the previous year, that is an increase of 50 percent. ”The HK board members Dr.-Ing Jens Bodo Koch (CEO) and Dr. Björn Krönert (CFO) was confident that he would be able to exceed the previous year's results in the current year.