PDA

View Full Version : LEOSA in VA

Lon
07-08-2021, 08:19 PM
Heading to Richmond/Williamsburg/Hampton Roads for the weekend w my daughter. Any LEOSA issues or VA legal issues I need to know about? Been years since I’ve spent any time in VA. Going to some museums and Colonial Williamsburg.

lwt16
07-09-2021, 10:02 AM
Following as I have a work related trip to DC soon and plan on hitting Williamsburg, Yorktown, and Jamestown.

Regards.

LittleLebowski
07-09-2021, 10:06 AM
We've got an LEO on here from that rough area, I wish I could remember his screen name.

MDFA
07-09-2021, 10:54 AM
We've got an LEO on here from that rough area, I wish I could remember his screen name.

Kyle Reese I believe.

LittleLebowski
07-09-2021, 10:56 AM
Kyle Reese I believe.

Nope, not him.

Kyle Reese
07-11-2021, 03:59 PM
deputyG23 might be who you’re lookin’ fer. [emoji41]

If you’re up in Richmond, don’t miss the bbq at Buzz & Neds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lon
07-11-2021, 06:39 PM
We’re on our way to back to WV now. Stopped in Covington. Tomorrow we’re stopping at the Greenbrier to see The Bunker then headed home. No issues at any of the places we went to. Erring on the side of caution the only place I didn’t carry a pistol was the Museum of the American Revolution at Yorktown. My ESEE IZULA went everywhere.

deputyG23
07-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Just saw your post, Sir.
Glad you had a good time in the Commonwealth.
No real issues with LEOSA that I am aware of here even though our GA and Governor allowed localities to enact ordinances banning guns in parks, rec centers, and other government property. The NOVA blue counties jumped on this like flies on a turd.
All state issued CHP/CWP are still honored even though Virginia permits are not honored north of here for the most part.