PDA

View Full Version : That Weems Guy "Show"

jlw
07-08-2021, 07:50 AM
I had no plans to get into the production of a show, but it it appears that such is the case, and by show, I mean me sitting at my kitchen table talking to people. If you would like to play along, you can find the show at the following:

The audio version of the shows can be found by clicking here (https://anchor.fm/lee-weems). The shows are published to Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Google and a number of other platforms.

Video versions are available on my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/leeweems).

jrbway
07-08-2021, 10:56 AM
I am thoroughly enjoying the discussions, Lee! Thank you. Would love to hear you do some lever gun/shotgun/revolver discussions as well. I suspect, like with your other interviews, you’ll cover ground others haven’t.

jlw
07-08-2021, 11:01 AM
I am thoroughly enjoying the discussions, Lee! Thank you. Would love to hear you do some lever gun/shotgun/revolver discussions as well. I suspect, like with your other interviews, you’ll cover ground others haven’t.

I do intend to add some video content regarding those three topics, but they may be independent of the audio feeds as they will involve technique demonstrations.

I plan to continue to the instructor development and critical thinking themes. I have four more episodes in the works, and I have another series on a offshoot topic planned.

As for covering ground that others haven't, that's exactly what I hoped to achieve, otherwise, what's the point? Thank you for the kind words.

SmicVuh
07-08-2021, 11:12 AM
Already subscribed to your YouTube channel. Thanks for the thoughtful content!

ST911
07-08-2021, 02:12 PM
jlw

I enjoy the show and you're doing a great job. Unpretentious, content focused, quality guests, time efficient, no juvenile or commercial nonsense. Well done, keep it up.

jlw
07-08-2021, 02:45 PM
@jlw (https://pistol-forum.com/member.php?u=136)

I enjoy the show and you're doing a great job. Unpretentious, content focused, quality guests, time efficient, no juvenile or commercial nonsense. Well done, keep it up.

Thank you for the kind words.

Chuck Whitlock
07-08-2021, 09:13 PM
This is great news. I really don't have the time/patience to watch a 30-40+ minute video, but can listen for up to a couple of hours or better while mowing the lawn, etc.

Mas
07-08-2021, 09:43 PM
Good stuff, Lee. Thanks for bringing it to us.

Lex Luthier
07-08-2021, 10:07 PM
A thanks from me as well.
I too am grateful for the opportunity to learn from you. Your presentation is refreshing, clear, and low-key.

Moylan
07-09-2021, 09:01 AM
I'm enjoying them as well. Thanks!

Glenn E. Meyer
07-09-2021, 01:10 PM
Just watched the Rehn and Moses interviews as I know them. Good stuff. Will watch more when I get the chance.

Steve had great insights into houses of worship, so I sent the link to a friend that is or was on one of those 'teams'. I afraid his sounds like the problematic ones, Steve described. Steve once did sit on me until I 'stabbed' him with a training Delica, quite a few years ago. He and I think, Allen, ambushed me in a door way in a FOF. We all got 'shot'.

Karl, trained with him for years, one of the best.

OlongJohnson
07-09-2021, 01:34 PM
It's a "Good Cop - Good Cop" act. I like it.