PDA

View Full Version : Pagans MC keep it real with predictable results

LittleLebowski
07-02-2021, 11:37 AM
#StupidGamesStupidPrizes

Angry that a non-member bore the tattoos and wore the patches of their two motorcycle clubs, six bikers armed themselves and headed to the perceived imposter’s Indiana home to punish him.

But when they broke into the Dupont residence around 4 a.m., June 22, intent on beating and robbing the man, gunfire erupted, according to state police. Someone opened fire on the bikers, and the bikers shot back.

One of the group, 35-year-old Dustin Lindner, of Georgetown, Kentucky was hit during the shootout, investigators said. Jefferson County deputies found him lying in the yard and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

Indiana State Police soon took on the investigation.

Four people have been arrested and charged with murder following the fatal shooting, police said Wednesday: Jason Brewer, 34, Gary Fletcher, 40, David Faulkner, 52, Michael Karnuth, 32.

Jordan Lowe, 26, was also arrested and is facing charges of assisting a criminal, obstruction of justice, and criminal gang enhancement, according to police.

Police did not say if the “imposter” inside the home faces any charges.

Investigators believe the group of six all belong to “The Warlocks” and “The Pagans” motorcycle clubs, and were “allegedly upset that the victim had patches and tattoos of those clubs but was not a member.”

Both clubs are viewed as outlaw biker gangs by law enforcement, and have long histories of violent crime and drug trafficking.

blues
07-02-2021, 11:39 AM
Worked UC on them back in the early 80's...

Swell bunch of fellas.

LittleLebowski
07-02-2021, 12:13 PM
The most cursory of FB searches finds the widow of the deceased and it’s painful reading.

Caballoflaco
07-02-2021, 12:20 PM
I don’t know what’s worse MC members or wanna-be MC members...

paherne
07-02-2021, 12:47 PM
This is like a self-cleaning oven and it gives me a giggity.

awp_101
07-02-2021, 01:14 PM
He had patches and ink from both the Pagans AND Warlocks? Maybe he’s just a Wiccan…🤷🏻

blues
07-02-2021, 01:24 PM
He had patches and ink from both the Pagans AND Warlocks? Maybe he’s just a Wiccan…🤷🏻

Or...a Warleggan

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1062847293097951232/3Qu1nEC__400x400.jpg

TheNewbie
07-02-2021, 01:26 PM

Los tres.

Both of those you listed and anyone who thinks MC gangs are cool.

okie john
07-02-2021, 01:27 PM

That's like wearing your Navy Cross too close to your Combat Infantryman's Badge.

You're going to have to explain yourself to some people who will pay VERY close attention to your answer.

Okie John

UNK
07-02-2021, 01:31 PM
What about the good times fellas who emulate the outlaw element. I never could figure out why anybody would want to copy such a bunch. Did you know they have helmets with fake pony tails? Id say one run in on the bad side of any of those true biker groups would cure anyone of such shenanigans. But you know bragging rights or some such bullshit.
“Ya I was at Sturgis and partied with a bunch of xyz biker gang. What a great bunch of guys.”

blues
07-02-2021, 01:34 PM
Years ago we had a case where a guy in South FL was buying weapons to supply the ongoing war between the Hells Angels and Rock Machine up in Canada.

Before making a seizure and arrest, I called the RCMP officer I was liaising with and asked him if we really wanted to stop them from killing one another.

We shared a brief laugh.

LittleLebowski
07-02-2021, 01:35 PM

https://64.media.tumblr.com/1319b27f56c30ca691c8520be93b9c45/7b0dd2e3b2e497ee-72/s540x810/162b28fc0f85283e74519b01b4d0f0429ed76cd2.gifv

RevolverRob
07-02-2021, 01:38 PM
Sounds like maybe the guy they went to ambush wasn't exactly a push-over wearing patches and tatts just for fun.

LittleLebowski
07-02-2021, 01:39 PM
Los tres.

Both of those you listed and anyone who thinks MC gangs are cool.

I’ve never understood the fascination with MC gangs.

blues
07-02-2021, 01:44 PM

Strippers and meth heads dig 'em.

Half Moon
07-02-2021, 01:52 PM
That's like wearing your Navy Cross too close to your Combat Infantryman's Badge.

You're going to have to explain yourself to some people who will pay VERY close attention to your answer.

Okie John

Not saying you're wrong, it would likely raise eyebrows but it does legit happen. Served with at least three folks with multiple services in their background. To include a Navy CWO with CIB, Bronze Star, etc from his time as an Army draftee in Vietnam.

TheNewbie
07-02-2021, 02:18 PM

I’m not even into the MC shows like Sons of Anarchy. It’s clear I was born in the wrong time because I like shows that glorify the good guys.

LittleLebowski
07-02-2021, 02:20 PM
I’m not even into the MC shows like Sons of Anarchy. It’s clear I was born in the wrong time because I like shows that glorify the good guys.

Same here.

Rex G
07-02-2021, 02:24 PM
Interesting.

blues
07-02-2021, 02:27 PM

Let me know when you're finished with "The Rifleman" and I'll find you another series to watch.

http://media.al.com/entertainment_source/photo/10236935-large.jpg

TheNewbie
07-02-2021, 02:41 PM
Let me know when you're finished with "The Rifleman" and I'll find you another series to watch.

I loved that show as a kid. Obviously reruns, but I grew up watching the Lone Ranger, The Rifleman, Wild Wild West, Gunsmoke, etc. Even shows that came later, like the A-Team, Airwolf, Dukes of Hazzard, Magnum PI, Simon and Simon, the Rockford Files, etc, showed manly men and feminine women. They showed good vs bad. Not to mention my favorite cop show, Adam 12.

Hell, I even liked McCloud and Perry Mason.

Born in 86, I was watching reruns, but these shows were all part of my childhood and young adult life.

I likely watched too much TV, hardly watch any now, but at least I watched less crap than most of my peers.

Jim Reed and Pete Malloy may be creations of TV, but as cheesy as it may sound, I think they should be presented as examples of what police officers should look and act like. Obviously with in the context that real life isn’t TV.

My life, even with its struggles, has been very blessed. However, I do have a bit of jealousy of those who were born in a different era.

blues
07-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Sheesh, Newb, you make me feel old. I met my future wife in '86 on the subway after leaving the federal building in NYC where I had to stay behind a couple hours as duty agent for my old outfit. It was May Day, as a matter of record.

LittleLebowski
07-02-2021, 02:49 PM
Sheesh, Newb, you make me feel old. I met my future wife in '86 on the subway after leaving the federal building in NYC where I had to stay behind a couple hours as duty agent for my old outfit. It was May Day, as a matter of record.

Soon to be a sacred and official holiday in many parts of America.

blues
07-02-2021, 02:51 PM
Soon to be a sacred and official holiday in many parts of America.

I'd like to say you're wrong...

...but I might be.

TheNewbie
07-02-2021, 02:54 PM

Hopefully I’ll be saying the same thing one day! lol

That’s a neat story about how you met. You are the kind of guy who I could listen to tell stories all day.

blues
07-02-2021, 02:57 PM
Hopefully I’ll be saying the same thing one day! lol

That’s a neat story about how you met. You are the kind of guy who I could listen to tell stories all day.

Oh you will. No doubt about it.

"So there I was, finishing my third empanada when the call came in..."

FrankB
07-02-2021, 03:03 PM
I needed the carbs on my Honda looked at in 1982, and saw a hastily made sign that read “Motorcycles Fixed”. It was on the Pennsylvania side of the Delaware, right across from Trenton, NJ, and was a dump. The only light in the garage came from a single window, and a bunch of genuine Pagans were drinking on busted up sofas and car seats. One guy finally agreed to look at the issue, and told me to come back the next day. They charged $75, and the problem was fixed.

I stopped at a traffic light about a year ago, and two bikers next to me were wearing Pagan jackets. I told them I hadn’t seen a Pagan in 30 years, and they assured me they were the real deal. Not believing them, a google search quickly revealed they are heavy drug dealers in neighboring Philadelphia. There’s a Harley dealer nearby, and there are way too many of those wannabes on the road. I always tell them about the days when a real Harley was made from chop shop parts, and the scum who rode them didn’t have Harley wristwatches. 😁

blues
07-02-2021, 03:09 PM
My favorite "Pagan" story was from a member who I was dealing with during my UC op way back when.

He was lamenting to me how his girlfriend, a stripper at a local club run by the chapter, had left him...

...for another stripper.

I tried hard not to laugh my ass off as I consoled him and told him not to tell too many others.

awp_101
07-02-2021, 04:10 PM
Worked UC on them back in the early 80's...

Swell bunch of fellas.

Did you have to wear standard Pagan UC attire?

Jim Watson
07-02-2021, 04:11 PM
How sad.
A co-worker's wife left him for another woman.
Well, not quite, she did not connect with her next spouse until after she ditched him.

blues
07-02-2021, 04:14 PM
Them's a couple mean lookin' hombres, awp_101

I could never pull it off.

UNM1136
07-02-2021, 04:14 PM

Someone owes me a tablet to replace the newly dampened one...

pat

LittleLebowski
07-02-2021, 04:16 PM

Blues sure hasn’t aged.

awp_101
07-02-2021, 04:16 PM

Okie John

There was a CW2 or 3 from 2/17 Cav that would bring their equipment to our C&E shop when I was at Ft Campbell in the late-90s. One day I noticed the Trident on his BDUs and asked if it was what I thought it was. It was and I asked how he ended up as an OH58D driver. He said he got bored and wanted to learn to fly helicopters. Since it was pre-GWOT I can sort of see his point.

blues
07-02-2021, 04:29 PM
Blues sure hasn’t aged.

I did shave the mustache tho'

GearFondler
07-02-2021, 05:44 PM

73784Dude. You don't shave the stache... You grow a beard around it.

blues
07-02-2021, 05:47 PM
Dude. You don't shave the stache... You grow a beard around it.

I have way too much white in the 'stache, beard and what's left of my hair. I wish I still looked like that...but alas...the fates have conspired against me and I'm not a "Just For Men" kinda guy.

GearFondler
07-02-2021, 05:55 PM
I have way too much white in the 'stache, beard and what's left of my hair. I wish I still looked like that...but alas...the fates have conspired against me and I'm not a "Just For Men" kinda guy.Doesn't stop me... I'm more salt than pepper and most of my head hair has moved down to my back. Fuck it. I'm not trying to impress anyone.

blues
07-02-2021, 06:01 PM
Doesn't stop me... I'm more salt than pepper and most of my head hair has moved down to my back. Fuck it. I'm not trying to impress anyone.

I'm just more comfortable with a buzz cut on top and a shave once a week.

I don't even want to talk about the other hair. It's like one day you wake up and say where the hell did that come from? ;)

DMF13
07-02-2021, 08:14 PM
I don’t know what’s worse MC members or wanna-be MC members...The worst are the LEMC tools. If you want to be a cop, then be a cop. If you want to be a thug, then be a thug. Don't pretend you can be both.

blues
07-02-2021, 08:16 PM
The worst are the LEMC tools. If you want to be a cop, then be a cop. If you want to be a thug, then be a thug. Don't pretend you can be both.

"Sons of Ignominy"?

TheNewbie
07-02-2021, 08:23 PM
The worst are the LEMC tools. If you want to be a cop, then be a cop. If you want to be a thug, then be a thug. Don't pretend you can be both.

This so much. I’m not sure what is worse, what you describe or the cops who volunteer for the lip sync videos. I know I’ve done some goofy things, both as a cop and in general, but I didn’t do that. It’s a low bar but I’m a short guy.

Lester Polfus
07-02-2021, 08:38 PM
When I worked in a college town in Oregon, we had a Vespa motor scooter enthusiast's group. I chatted with them briefly and asked if they were the Heck's Angels. 90% of them thought it was funny and started referring to themselves as such. I later heard that some real Hell's Angels let them know they were not amused, but that might be apocryphal.

Regarding the Pagans MC shootout, is it a sign of my toxic, jaded masculinity if I suggest there appear to be no humans involved.

Cheap Shot
07-02-2021, 09:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7vRSu_wsNc

Coyotesfan97
07-02-2021, 11:59 PM

This. When I was in gangs I attended a couple CGIA seminars that had OMC Investigators speak. Theses are guys who’ve spent 20 years investigating MC gangs. The contempt and disgust they had for LEMC was intense.

Caballoflaco
07-03-2021, 12:25 AM
There was a police Captain in our state who went to one of the local Outlaw MC’s and asked their permission to start his own MC, as is tradition in that that world. Thankfully folks found out and he lost his job over it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dothaneagle.com/news/crime_court/former-dothan-police-captain-allegedly-associated-with-outlaw-motorcycle-gang/article_bb7663d2-512f-11e3-9696-0019bb30f31a.amp.html

Dothan City attorney Len White told the city personnel board that Gray’s termination stemmed from his direct association with a known outlaw motorcycle gang. He also said Gray’s termination did not stem from any criminal wrongdoing.

“We are not alleging and never have alleged he has committed a crime,” White said. “He had knowledge he was directly associated with an outlaw motorcycle gang.”

Gray said he received a blessing from the Outcast Motorcycle Club, and its president, because motorcycle clubs are often territorial.

jandbj
07-03-2021, 12:33 AM
A stop I made on the last day of bike week in NH. $20k bike, $200 high point, $0 expended on a holster.

Bolt_Overide
07-03-2021, 05:17 AM

Used to own a 78 dodge pickup that was one of the ones used in one of Conner's dodge commercials, i miss that truck.

Oldherkpilot
07-03-2021, 05:29 AM

Okie John

I flew with a guy in the AF Reserves who had been in all five branches, albeit a couple were reserve units.

Hambo
07-03-2021, 05:51 AM

At least be like firemen, they join real outlaw MCs.

https://www.statter911.com/2016/05/04/can-fire-captain-leader-motorcycle-gang/

D-der
07-03-2021, 06:00 AM

Maybe Gunsmoke...
Miss Kitty's kinda cute

El Cid
07-03-2021, 08:22 AM
And the left never rests. Our deceased OMG thug is now counted among the “victims” of gun violence…

https://gunmemorial.org/2021/06/22/dustin-b-lindner

csheehy
07-03-2021, 11:41 AM
This is like a self-cleaning oven and it gives me a giggity.

Boy, am I glad I already swallowed my coffee before I read that.
If there’s a PF hall of fame for comments, I nominate you.

Lex Luthier
07-03-2021, 01:14 PM
And the left never rests. Our deceased OMG thug is now counted among the “victims” of gun violence…

https://gunmemorial.org/2021/06/22/dustin-b-lindner

That made me go "...hmmm" too.

From the About section of Gun Memorial (dot) org:

"Why do you have pages even for criminals?

About 14% of the pages on this site are for people who were killed while committing some kind of crime. We believe that every loss of life is a tragedy, and we know that even those who did horrible things have friends and family who miss them and wish that they made different choices in life. These pages are for the friends and family of the deceased, and we ask that you please respect their grief.

At the same time, we do not try to hide or obscure the facts. We provide links to news articles that describe each incident."

I might not agree with their aims, but that is a decent methodology.

LittleLebowski
07-03-2021, 01:58 PM
At least be like firemen, they join real outlaw MCs.

https://www.statter911.com/2016/05/04/can-fire-captain-leader-motorcycle-gang/

State checks out.

Hambo
07-03-2021, 02:41 PM
State checks out.

Kinda goes without saying.

Ed L
07-03-2021, 02:57 PM

Hey! I bought a key of scag from the guy from the picture in Washington Square Park in the 1980s.

It turned out to be 90% baby laxative, you Mook!

blues
07-03-2021, 03:16 PM
Hey! I bought a key of scag from the guy from the picture in Washington Square Park in the 1980s.

It turned out to be 90% baby laxative, you Mook!

No refunds.

Caballoflaco
07-03-2021, 03:26 PM
Kinda goes without saying.

Did y’all catch the link to the story about him being shot due to his motorcycle club activities? And the fellow Outlaw, FF/paramedic who responded to the shooting and refused to give deputies the former chiefs “cut” (vest)

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/i-team-investigates/i-team-outlaws-chapter-president-and-former-hillsborough-firefighter-was-shot

Back at the scene of the Costa shooting, sources tell us Clint Walker, a Hillsborough county firefighter and paramedic, responded to the scene after Costa was shot.

Walker was a known Outlaws member before Hillsborough county passed an anti gang policy following our previous investigations.

Sources say when deputies tried to take Costa's leather Outlaws vest, he refused to give it to them, and instead gave it to Walker.

Walker has told us he's no longer an Outlaws member and Costa is like family to him. He wouldn't comment further.

Hillsborough Fire Rescue spokespeople refused to comment.

Only saying, once they receive the full sheriff's report they will review if Walker broke any policies by taking the Outlaws vest.

Caballoflaco
07-03-2021, 03:31 PM
Also, I found this on my google search about the Florida firefighters.

https://www.redknightsmc.com/

Apparently FF’s have their own MC cosplay chapter...

Doc_Glock
07-03-2021, 03:47 PM
This. When I was in gangs I attended a couple CGIA seminars that had OMC Investigators speak. Theses are guys who’ve spent 20 years investigating MC gangs. The contempt and disgust they had for LEMC was intense.

Local area ex police chief in LEMC getting in to bar brawls a few years back

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/prescott-area-cops-at-bar-fight-claimed-they-didnt-know-name-of-fellow-cop-in-their-own-motorcycle-club-who-threw-punch-6633747

blues
07-03-2021, 03:57 PM
These LEMC types give skells who come by their misanthropy honestly, a bad name.