PDA

View Full Version : Rangemaster Advanced Firearms Instructor, Casa Grande, AZ

Tom Givens
06-19-2021, 02:23 PM
On November 13-14, 2021, we will be conducting an Advanced Firearms Instructor Development Course in Casa Grande, Arizona. This is open to graduates of our basic instructor development course, only. This is a Saturday-Sunday class that picks up where the three-day class ended. In mid-November, the weather should be very nice and we have an excellent range facility for this course. We will not be back in this area in 2022. For more details. See:

Nov 13-14 Advanced Firearms Instructor, Casa Grande, AZ

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/advanced-firearms-instructor-development-course-tickets-133622694075

Cecil Burch
09-22-2021, 04:38 PM
This is going to be a great time! Last year for the first level instructor class we had some amazing shooters, which gave everyone even more chances to learn and improve by partnering up with other dedicated and experienced shooters. I feel safe in saying this one will be just the same.

Yung
10-11-2021, 10:40 AM
Whoa, another year's gone by pretty fast. I gotta sign up for this.

DacoRoman
10-11-2021, 06:36 PM
Any plans on offering the basic pistol/handgun instructor’s course again in AZ at some point?

Also what is the difference between the handgun, pistol, and firearms instructor’s courses?

Tom Givens
10-11-2021, 07:20 PM
Any plans on offering the basic pistol/handgun instructor’s course again in AZ at some point?

Also what is the difference between the handgun, pistol, and firearms instructor’s courses?

This is our last training trip to AZ. Nothing farther West than Texas in 2022.

Please see Rangemaster.com for full details on each of the classes you mentioned.

DacoRoman
10-11-2021, 08:45 PM
This is our last training trip to AZ. Nothing farther West than Texas in 2022.

Please see Rangemaster.com for full details on each of the classes you mentioned.

Roger that. I guess it’s time to visit my sister in law’s family in DFW !