PDA

View Full Version : FPF Shotgun Skills - 9/25/2021 - Culpeper, Va.

TCinVA
06-10-2021, 08:06 AM
FPF Training's popular Shotgun Skills class is back on Sept. 25!

Shotgun skills is designed to take someone who is already competent with a defensive shotgun and give them the instruction, coaching, and repetition to help them achieve true proficiency with the most powerful defensive weapon available. Shotgun Skills is a fast-paced, high round count class designed to teach recoil mitigation, reliable and efficient manipulations, engaging multiple targets with speed and accuracy, use of the shotgun in close quarters, and most importantly: Accountability in the defensive use of the shotgun.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/shotgun-skills-tickets-130024760559

Skills is a coaching intensive class where every client gets individualized attention and coaching to help them improve performance...but always with a solid defensive focus. We work on refinements to skills and introduce new concepts that are only possible with the enhanced skillsets. It's designed to be a fast paced class with a lot of reps...and those reps will be done with coaching and feedback happening continuously.

TCinVA
08-23-2021, 08:08 AM
Ashton Ray of 360 Performance Shooting will be joining me to help present this edition of Shotgun Skills...so if you were looking for the T&A show, now you've got it.

43Under
08-23-2021, 11:35 AM
Ashton Ray of 360 Performance Shooting will be joining me to help present this edition of Shotgun Skills...so if you were looking for the T&A show, now you've got it.

That's a fine show, I must say, having experienced it in this course and Shotgun 360.

This a great course and people should avail themselves of this chance to train with you guys.

TCinVA
09-02-2021, 11:24 AM
We only have three slots left and we're more than 20 days out...so if you want in, do so quickly.

Sal Picante
09-02-2021, 10:44 PM
I can't make it - but after hearing you on On Duty/Off Duty it is on my list...