PDA

View Full Version : Personal Statistics, IDPAForum+Pistol-forum

cclaxton
07-22-2012, 11:16 AM
IDPAforum doesn't have a polling function, but I am very interested in seeing some statistics on IDPA and pistol-forum members. Please complete this poll if you are an IDPA member or USPSA member or KSTG member or other. Also, please complete background poll. Note that your votes will be anonymous.

Thanks for voting:
CC

ToddG
07-23-2012, 03:09 PM
How does one become a KSTG member, how much does it cost, and why haven't I received any of the money? :cool:

jstyer
07-23-2012, 04:57 PM
How does one become a KSTG member, how much does it cost, and why haven't I received any of the money? :cool:

I hear that it's already been bought out by corporate America... you'll never see a dime.

MikeyC
07-23-2012, 05:45 PM

Shh, it's a super secret club.

gtmtnbiker98
07-23-2012, 06:08 PM
"You didn't build it, anyway."

ToddG
07-23-2012, 06:09 PM
"You didn't build it, anyway."

Excellent.

LittleLebowski
07-23-2012, 06:42 PM
No "Isis Agent" option. Pass.

Failure2Stop
07-24-2012, 12:11 AM
I was a member of IDPA and USPSA, and I shoot them whenever my schedule allows, so I checked them.
I shot a KSTG, I plan on shooting more when I schedule allows, I paid a match fee, and I support its "kinda sorta" intent, so I decided that I was a member of that too.
I shot a bunch of other competitions, but their "membership" requirements involved a contract, so that seemed plausible.
The rest were pretty straight forward, except that for a second I couldn't remember how old I am.

NickA
07-24-2012, 08:44 AM
Shh, it's a super secret club.

The first rule of KSTG is you do NOT talk about KSTG ;)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

joshs
07-24-2012, 10:40 AM
The rest were pretty straight forward, except that for a second I couldn't remember how old I am.

What year do you think this is?

Failure2Stop
07-24-2012, 11:09 AM
What year do you think this is?

The last one
Hahaha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cclaxton
07-24-2012, 09:45 PM

Well, I didn't know what to call the KSTG group....a group?....a coalition?....a loosely coupled group of shooters?....the AIWB Klan?

I can clarify this if you want.
CC

cclaxton
07-24-2012, 09:50 PM
Thanks to all who voted in the poll.

I was really suprised at the number of people who had no previous career using firearms.

Encourage others to vote...would like to see more votes to get a better sample.
CC

Chris Rhines
07-24-2012, 10:12 PM
Well, I didn't know what to call the KSTG group....a group?....a coalition?....a loosely coupled group of shooters?....the AIWB Klan?
CC

I've always referred to it as the 'P-T Mafia.' I should probably stop using that terminology in emails...

-C

ToddG
07-24-2012, 11:01 PM
I've always referred to it as the 'P-T Mafia.' I should probably stop using that terminology in emails...

Unless youse wants ta sleep with da fishes...

Alaskapopo
09-22-2012, 09:37 PM
I am a current LEO, also a USPSA member, Shoot three gun and Steel Challenge. I shoot local IDPA matches but I let my membership last due to a disagreement with IDPA on weapon mounted lights. I liked to use my duty set up in IDPA matches (Glock 17 with X300). Plus while I love shooting in general I don't really care for a lot of the rules in IDPA and I find the stages less challenging and less fun.
Pat