PDA

View Full Version : Webinar - Grappling For Self-Defense 2 : Escaping From Underneath 6/22/21

Cecil Burch
05-12-2021, 04:52 PM
After the unexpected (by me!) success of my first webinar, I have scheduled the second one. This time, based on a lot of requests from students, we will look at how you get out of underneath an attacker.

Grappling For Self-Defense 2 – Escaping From Underneath

cost $50

We can all agree that the nightmare grappling scenario in the street involves a bigger, stronger, more physically dominant attacker on top of us and no help in sight. Being able to get out from the bottom position is crucial for any grappling situation, whether it be self-defense or competitive sport. In this webinar, not only we will look at the essentials of understanding how to escape and improve our position, but we will give the viewer the keys to create their own escapes in the heat of the moment that work best for them.

We will examine how you may find yourself on the bottom on the ground when you have no intention of being there, how to first be safe, then look to get out, and to understand the hierarchy of goals. We will also build the appropriate skill to fight on the ground or to get back to our feet based on the contextual best practice.

The first 90 minutes will be lecture and demonstration, and then we will have 30 minutes to go over any questions and clarify any point brought up. The webinar will be recorded and the recording will be available free afterwards to all paid attendees.

Register here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/x/grappling-for-self-defense-2-escaping-from-underneath-tickets-154606830191