PDA

View Full Version : Bus driver catches a toddler who fell 3 stories falling off the back of an A/C unit..

BaiHu
07-17-2012, 10:04 AM
I don't make this stuff up, I just report it-plus it's better than the 4 year old hanging in a car at 1145pm on a Sunday night with a loaded gun :rolleyes:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-bus-driver-catches-girl-20120717,0,616211.story

Corlissimo
07-17-2012, 12:41 PM
You know, as much as I like to hear about the "Gramps plugging would-be robbers" and stories like that, this story is much nicer to read/see. Kinda rekindles the spark of hope that there's still some real humanity out there. St. Bernard seemed like a pretty straight up guy too. Good one!

BaiHu
07-17-2012, 01:28 PM
You know, as much as I like to hear about the "Gramps plugging would-be robbers" and stories like that, this story is much nicer to read/see. Kinda rekindles the spark of hope that there's still some real humanity out there. St. Bernard seemed like a pretty straight up guy too. Good one!

Ditto, bro. There's plenty of examples of inhuman stupidity running around, so it's nice to find some good souls.