PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - NRA - 5-Day LE Handgun and Shotgun Dev - Rhode Island Area

dustyvarmint
04-14-2021, 07:31 AM
I work for an un-named large organization that needs subject course in the Rhode Island area. Estimate is a current 4-8 students with possible future training requirements. Must be that exact course and must be able to accept credit card. No guarantee of biz is included in this.

DM is best for more details.

Happy shooting, Jerry

jlw
04-14-2021, 09:10 AM
I work for an un-named large organization that needs subject course in the Rhode Island area. Estimate is a current 4-8 students with possible future training requirements. Must be that exact course and must be able to accept credit card. No guarantee of biz is included in this.

DM is best for more details.

Happy shooting, Jerry

Do the NRA LE division courses not have to come directly from the NRA LE folks?

dustyvarmint
04-14-2021, 10:07 AM
Do the NRA LE division courses not have to come directly from the NRA LE folks?

Great question that I honestly can't answer. Two things; 1) Training was previously received locally, but the trainer discontinued it. 2) We were advised by NRA that their division folks are on furlough. Not sure if that is C19 or bankruptcy related.

Thank you, Jerry

jlw
04-14-2021, 10:21 AM
I've never seen the NRA LE stuff advertised with anyone other than the NRA LE division teaching it, but I haven't taken any of their LE certification courses.

rathos
04-18-2021, 04:20 AM
I spoke with the head of training this year. They are all on furlough and not providing any training. It was enough that if your certification is coming up they are just renewing it with or without the required training hours. Even if your trainer is local, it has to go through the NRA training unit, and they aren't providing any classes due to C19 restrictions.

ST911
04-18-2021, 07:29 AM
I work for an un-named large organization that needs subject course in the Rhode Island area. Estimate is a current 4-8 students with possible future training requirements. Must be that exact course and must be able to accept credit card. No guarantee of biz is included in this. DM is best for more details.
Happy shooting, Jerry

NRA LEAD is shut down, don't look for anything in 2021. Even if the trainers have their own businesses and are doing classes, they can't do an NRA product. I think you are also below the NRA minimum.

There are better courses for the training you seek. There is no one else that can give you the NRA cred though, which is likely why you're asking.