PDA

View Full Version : Quadruple murder over stimulus check argument

BehindBlueI's
03-15-2021, 07:38 PM
https://fox59.com/news/crimetracker/family-stimulus-check-argument-led-to-indianapolis-quadruple-murder/

Her family said Jeanettrius Moore worked hard at a beauty supply shop to support herself and two little girls and appreciated the most recent $1,400 stimulus check issued to help Americans recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.

The father of her youngest baby, Malik Halfacre, thought he should get half.

Overdoses and domestics tick up after each round of stimulus money. I've seen a few shooting-into-houses and shooting-into-cars, but this is the first multiple murder I'm aware of.

KellyinAvon
03-15-2021, 08:20 PM
https://fox59.com/news/crimetracker/family-stimulus-check-argument-led-to-indianapolis-quadruple-murder/

Overdoses and domestics tick up after each round of stimulus money. I've seen a few shooting-into-houses and shooting-into-cars, but this is the first multiple murder I'm aware of.

Bad weekend to say the least. I can't fathom what the hell is going on. When this one got caught yesterday I was glad to see it.

This is the second domestic/quadruple homicide this year in the big city 4 miles to my east.

To your other point: I seem to remember a Postal Carrier was murdered last summer over a stimulus check alleged non-delivery.

As somebody who crosses the Marion County line twice on most days, I'm glad you and folks like you are doing what you do.

BehindBlueI's
03-15-2021, 08:39 PM
To your other point: I seem to remember a Postal Carrier was murdered last summer over a stimulus check alleged non-delivery.

You remember correctly.

GJM
03-15-2021, 08:39 PM
Sure makes direct deposit seem more appealing....

Lex Luthier
03-15-2021, 09:33 PM
Gad, how dreadful.

Joe in PNG
03-15-2021, 10:53 PM
I'm surprised this wasn't in Florida.
Ah, well, there's always time.

Bigghoss
03-16-2021, 12:43 AM
What a fucking waste of skin.

LittleLebowski
03-16-2021, 06:34 AM