PDA

View Full Version : Tim Herron and A.J. Zito “Purposeful Practice Workshop” April 30, 2021 Prescott, AZ

AJZ
03-02-2021, 11:42 AM
68261 68262

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/purposeful-practice-workshop-with-tim-herron-and-aj-zito-tickets-142778190411

Tim and A.J. take you through the process of making the most out of your practice sessions and how to practice with a purpose.
About this Event​

The Purposeful Practice Workshop is a comprehensive program based on the art of developing skill with the handgun. Lots of students come to a course, see and shoot several drills and exercises, leave the class and have no idea how to incorporate what they've seen into a structured practice routine. This workshop bridges that gap. We start by discussing metrics and how to use them and push forward to creating and validating your own practice.

9090 Forest Road 71
Kirkland, AZ 86332

Topics Covered:

Safety
Fundamentals of performance shooting
Setting and using metrics
Performance Tracking
Validating your practice
Dry fire/live fire integration

Required Equipment
An open mind with a desire to learn!
Notebook (You are definitely going to want this!)
Reliable handgun suitable for practical use. (If you have questions about whether your gun is suitable or not, please do not hesitate to contact us!)
At least 3 magazines/speed loaders, more for single stack or revolver running less than 8 rounds
Holster suitable for competition, carry/duty use
Way to carry at least 2 magazines/speed loaders on your person. (A belt mounted magazine pouch/speed loaders carrier is HIGHLY suggested)
Reliable ammunition for your handgun (1 day: 500rds. This is a minimum requirement. The more ammo the better!)
A belt suitable to carry your handgun and ammunition
Eye protection (ANSI rated)
Hearing Protection

Sal Picante
03-02-2021, 12:50 PM
Tim has great stuff... Highly recommend.

Man... I should drive to Prescott just to do this class...

AJZ
03-02-2021, 01:32 PM
Tim has great stuff... Highly recommend.

Man... I should drive to Prescott just to do this class...

Yes you should! Maybe the three of us can play some Calvin Ball!

AJZ
03-15-2021, 09:59 AM
Still slots available! Get signed up!

Cecil Burch
03-15-2021, 01:08 PM
Going to try to get to at least this day

Yung
03-15-2021, 01:39 PM
Great, this is just what I need.