PDA

View Full Version : I hate to sound like I have ants in my pants (old dad saying)...

mmc45414
02-19-2021, 03:25 PM
But if my order (#51729) says "Picking" does that mean it might be shipping before the move?
In no way does this mean I need this stuff for anything other than my continued amusement and enjoyment, just checking in. ;)

pangloss
02-19-2021, 04:49 PM
I'm ~1,100 orders behind you, so I'm braced for the delay. Mine is also nothing urgent. I'm glad JMCK is selling so many holsters.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

mmc45414
02-20-2021, 08:01 AM
I'm glad JMCK is selling so many holsters.
I sorta feel bad for posting this, the dude is too busy to be looking at P-F... :cool:

blues
02-20-2021, 08:46 AM
I sorta feel bad for posting this, the dude is too busy to be looking at P-F... :cool:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/vX9WcCiWwUF7G/200.gif

revchuck38
02-20-2021, 09:45 AM
I ordered a couple of holsters for my K frames a while ago, and when I got them I noticed that the high guard configuration which works well for me with autoloader holsters gets in the way of attaining a firing grip with the round guns. I emailed him last week about sending them in for modification and he asked me to give him a couple of weeks before I do. Can't say that I blame him. :)

blues
02-20-2021, 09:49 AM
I ordered a couple of holsters for my K frames a while ago, and when I got them I noticed that the high guard configuration which works well for me with autoloader holsters gets in the way of attaining a firing grip with the round guns. I emailed him last week about sending them in for modification and he asked me to give him a couple of weeks before I do. Can't say that I blame him. :)

I don't see why he can't take care of it while he's driving or stopping for gas. What a slacker!

mmc45414
02-20-2021, 10:27 AM
And Tony picked a hell of a time to move TO Texas...

JAD
02-22-2021, 11:40 AM
And Tony picked a hell of a time to move TO Texas...

The best time to move to Texas is twenty years ago; the second best time is today.

Tony Mayer
02-22-2021, 10:03 PM
But if my order (#51729) says "Picking" does that mean it might be shipping before the move?
In no way does this mean I need this stuff for anything other than my continued amusement and enjoyment, just checking in. ;)

mmc45414, I actually put your order in a tote (along with 30 or so others) to be made when we get to Texas middle of next week, even if all my equipment doesn't quite make it there with the movers till the end of the week. Hopefully yours will get shipped by end of next week! Thanks for your patience during our move, we appreciate the work!

Tony Mayer
02-22-2021, 10:04 PM
The best time to move to Texas is twenty years ago; the second best time is today.

We are going to miss the snowpocalypse so that's good, we are actually wheels up from Reno on Friday and there will be lighting storms and rain when we get there!!!:cool:

Already love Texas and we aren't even there yet!!

Tony Mayer
02-22-2021, 10:06 PM
I don't see why he can't take care of it while he's driving or stopping for gas. What a slacker!

I contimplated a way to make some holsters in the hotels along the way... but couldn't quite get it figured out.. power requirements were a bit spotty :p .... but we may be belt looping orders in the hotel room at night so they are ready to ship when we get there :cool:

Coyotesfan97
02-22-2021, 10:28 PM
I’m #52433 but I knew I was ordering in the middle of the move. My holster will be born in Texas!:cool:

pangloss
02-22-2021, 10:35 PM
I’m #52433 but I knew I was ordering in the middle of the move. My holster will be born in Texas!:cool:

I wonder who will get The First Texas Holster!

Coyotesfan97
02-22-2021, 10:46 PM
I wonder who will get The First Texas Holster!

That would be cool!

mmc45414
02-22-2021, 11:01 PM
I wonder who will get The First Texas Holster!Sounds like MMc45414 has a shot, at least from a shipping label perspective! Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

mmc45414
02-23-2021, 01:14 PM
mmc45414, I actually put your order in a tote (along with 30 or so others) to be made when we get to Texas middle of next week, even if all my equipment doesn't quite make it there with the movers till the end of the week. Hopefully yours will get shipped by end of next week! Thanks for your patience during our move, we appreciate the work!
Ha!
Thanks again, and seriously no rush. These three holsters are what I bought after the first time I shot my red dot pistol and liked it. I have reasonable mechanical abilities plenty of tools and started to look at creating the clearance myself, but the ones I have are so nicely contoured and finished around the slide I decided to just get some new ones. :cool:

Coyotesfan97
04-04-2021, 03:48 PM
I received my order yesterday. Another great holster. Thanks Tony!

Mark D
04-04-2021, 11:32 PM

Not trying to tell you how to live your life, but modifying a kydex sweat guard is pretty easy to do at home in about 10 minutes. I'd be happy to walk you thru the methods I've used.

revchuck38
04-05-2021, 07:30 AM
Not trying to tell you how to live your life, but modifying a kydex sweat guard is pretty easy to do at home in about 10 minutes. I'd be happy to walk you thru the methods I've used.

Thanks, but I've already sent them in and gotten them back.