PDA

View Full Version : John Hearne - "Who Wins, Who Loses, and Why" Short Range Carbine and Cognitive Pistol

John Hearne
01-21-2021, 09:56 AM
I will be at the incredible Meadhall Range, just outside of Oklahoma City, for three days in April.

Friday, April 23 - Short Range Carbine (12 slots)
Saturday, April 24 - Who Wins, Who Loses, and Why Lecture
Sunday, April 25 - Cognitive Pistol with Tactical Anatomy (12 slots)

The lecture includes a printed copy of the notes in a three ring binder with color plates as appropriate.

With advanced notice I should be able to provide ammo. Brass cased 5.56 @ $25/20. Brass Cased 9mm @ $20/50.

Eventbrite links with detailed descriptions:
Carbine - www.eventbrite.com/e/john-hearne-short-range-carbine-tickets-137727453521
Lecture - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/john-hearne-who-wins-lecture-tickets-137730041261
Pistol - www.eventbrite.com/e/john-hearne-cognitive-pistol-and-tactial-anatomy-tickets-137732071333

Let me know if you have any questions....

Moylan
01-21-2021, 10:35 AM
I enjoyed "How Paranoid Are You?" What are the chances of setting up a camera for the "Who Wins" lecture you're advertising here and letting folks listen in?

SeriousStudent
01-22-2021, 07:56 PM
I enjoyed "How Paranoid Are You?" What are the chances of setting up a camera for the "Who Wins" lecture you're advertising here and letting folks listen in?

I will second that. I really liked your last webcast, John. Big shout-out to Tiffany as the Hostess with the Mostest.

I know it is a heck of a lot of work to put on a good web presentation, but you did a great job getting the info across.

Duces Tecum
01-22-2021, 09:00 PM
Saturday, April 24 - Who Wins, Who Loses, and Why Lecture
The lecture includes a printed copy of the notes in a three ring binder with color plates as appropriate.

John, for those of us who can't be there, would you consider selling the binder of notes independent from the lecture?

Duces

John Hearne
03-16-2021, 09:21 PM
Bump as we're about a month out.

If ammo is an issue, I do have brass cased 9mm at $20/box for those attending.