PDA

View Full Version : Langdon Tactical 2 day Tactical Pistol Skills - Dallas, TX Sept 26&27, 2021

Jackdog
01-06-2021, 09:37 AM
DFW Defensive Training and Hardwire Tactical Shooting will be hosting Ernest Langdon for Tactical Pistol Skills Class in Dallas, TX.

Cost is $500. Plus a range fee of $30.

Dallas Pistol Club
1830 W. Belt Line Rd
Carrollton, Tx 75006
​Topics that will be covered:

Combat Mindset
Training for performance under stress
Grip & Stance
Draw Stroke & Concealed Draw
Reloads, Emergency and Tactical
Clearing Malfunctions
Multiple Target Engagement
Turn and Shoot Techniques
Shooting Positions & Use of cover
Shooting while moving
One handed shooting
One handed malfunction clearing (fighting while wounded)
Students will need:

High quality Semi Auto Handgun
4 Magazines
Holster, Magazine Pouch for at least two magazines
Sturdy belt suitable for Holster and Magazine pouches
1000 rounds of reliable ammunition
Eye and Ear Protection
Rain Gear

Register Here:
https://www.langdontactical.com/2-day-tactical-pistol-skills-dallas-tx-september-25-26-2021/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackdog
01-14-2021, 09:51 PM
It has been brought to my attention the date are incorrect.
The correct dates are September 25&26, 2021. NOT Spet 26&27, 2021.
I must have looked at the 2020 calendar when posting.

Admisn, if possible please correct the dates in the title. Thank you!

learnerpermitted
01-24-2021, 10:00 AM
I highly recommend this class. This was my first class ever taken, which I would not recommend for most people. That being said, everyone I asked in that class, who attended multiple classes in the past, said Langdon's was one of their best classes attended.

Also I stayed at a Double-Tree which had pretty decent rates at the time (2019) so maybe check it out. The commute was less than 10 mins

11611 Luna Road, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234

Jackdog
02-22-2021, 03:56 PM
BTT

Jackdog
04-17-2021, 08:51 AM
BTT

JCS
04-17-2021, 03:33 PM
Is it inappropriate to show up to this class with a competition style rig?

Jackdog
05-10-2021, 09:19 PM
Is it inappropriate to show up to this class with a competition style rig?

I think you will be fine with that rig.

fly out
05-10-2021, 09:39 PM
How many participants at max capacity?

Jackdog
05-26-2021, 09:03 PM
How many participants at max capacity?

Just saw this. Sorry for the late response. 16 I believe is the max.

RJ
05-27-2021, 06:09 AM
Jackdog are there still spots available in this class? The link to Mr. Langdon's web site for this class appears to ask you to be notified when "this item is back in stock", and I didn't know if that meant it was full (I assume so).

RJ
05-27-2021, 07:22 AM
Jackdog are there still spots available in this class? The link to Mr. Langdon's web site for this class appears to ask you to be notified when "this item is back in stock", and I didn't know if that meant it was full (I assume so).

Ah shoot, nevermind. I did some logistics calculations on flights, ammo transport/cost and decided not to pursue. I do miss Hard 8 though and I had to skip tac con this year due to some issues with our house build (glad they are mostly worked out). If I was local it would be great but I don't realistically think this will work vs local options. Sorry for the question; please disregard. I'm glad if the class is full, it sounds great.

MGW
05-27-2021, 07:24 AM
Ah shoot, nevermind. I did some logistics calculations on flights, ammo transport/cost and decided not to pursue. I do miss Hard 8 though and I had to skip tac con this year due to some issues with our house build (glad they are mostly worked out). If I was local it would be great but I don't realistically think this will work vs local options. Sorry for the question; please disregard. I'm glad if the class is full, it sounds great.

If I could afford 1k of ammo I would go in a heartbeat. I did a one day Langdon class a few years ago and really enjoyed it.

Moylan
05-27-2021, 08:05 AM
I'm signed up for the three day class with Langdon next month here in NC. Really looking forward to it! I lucked into a great ammo deal back in January due to a tip on this site, and got an unexpected pile of 9mm that I set aside for the class. Without that, I'd have been hurting for ammo after this class.

That reminds me, I've gotta go sign and return the waiver...

Jackdog
05-27-2021, 11:15 AM

The class is full if the website says it’s “out of stock.” If you can add it to your cart then there are still slots available.

Jackdog
09-21-2021, 05:48 PM
Due to illness, a spot has opened in LTTs class for this weekend.

If interested contact Aimee Langdon.