PDA

View Full Version : PX4 45 don't pass them by.

h1x
12-18-2020, 08:31 PM
Just shot the 150th round out a new PX4 45 and I must say this thing fits what I wanted. A friend of mine is the owner and has only put 2 magazines through it. I told him I wanted a carry .45 but the Glock 30 was to fat in the grip and I hate my pinkey hanging off and the new M&P 2.0 45 felt good but to carry against bare skin was like toting a cheese grader. XD no I did not like them.

My friend said try my PX4 45, keep it and shoot it for a few weeks and let me know what you think. Well this thing checks all the boxes. It's a service. 45 that carries like a compact, shoots like a 9mm and from what all I can read is a very reliable platform. I like the 9 round magazine but not a fan of the 10 round. Some people don't like the grip and say is slick but its not that bad. I like the da/sa with a safety but when I get one I will change the levers for a more user friendly Langdon tactical with just a decock. I did see Mac's review on the military arms channel of the 9mm but let's face it that is just for entertainment. The PX4 is NATO approved and is from a very reputable company. Also thanks to STORM TRACKER for his detailed round count and detailed notes on what all he has done with his.

PX4 Storm Tracker
12-18-2020, 09:00 PM
h1x Awesome! The fun is just beginning. Let me know if you have any questions.

MattyD380
12-18-2020, 11:48 PM
I kinda wish they made the compact in .45. The manual for the compact actually references a .45 version. So it seems like it was potentially gonna be a thing.

No.6
12-19-2020, 10:38 PM
If only one were available other than the aforementioned loaner from a friend. At least the 8045 keeps ticking along!