PDA

View Full Version : IWB Mag Carrier

NH Shooter
11-14-2020, 10:20 AM
I've experimented with using a standard version-3 single mag carrier for IWB carry. Obviously it needs to be ordered for the opposite side it would normally be carried as it's intended for OWB use, but otherwise works quite well.

What would really make this mag carrier ideal for IWB use is to make it longer/deeper, so the carrier would ride lower. Specifically, for the Walther PPQ mags if it was about an inch longer, it would be ideal for IWB carry.

Tony Mayer is it possible upon special request to make a #3 carrier longer than usual?

Thanks!

Tony Mayer
11-14-2020, 10:48 AM
I've experimented with using a standard version-3 single mag carrier for IWB carry. Obviously it needs to be ordered for the opposite side it would normally be carried as it's intended for OWB use, but otherwise works quite well.

What would really make this mag carrier ideal for IWB use is to make it longer/deeper, so the carrier would ride lower. Specifically, for the Walther PPQ mags if it was about an inch longer, it would be ideal for IWB carry.

Tony Mayer is it possible upon special request to make a #3 carrier longer than usual?

Thanks!

Yes, just let me know in the comments.

NH Shooter
11-14-2020, 12:21 PM
Yes, just let me know in the comments.

Awesome, thanks!

Below are the two I have now. I'm going to request to have one made 1-inch longer;

https://i.ibb.co/X3wHpxp/PPQ-10.jpg