PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have feedback on Jason Falla Red Back 1 Pistol Class?

John Ralston
03-17-2011, 05:08 PM
I have an opportunity to take the class nearby, but it is extremely short notice (10 Days). Given the cost of a room, gas and everything else I need to think about this before diving in.

Has anyone taken the class? I know his background, etc. and just want to make sure the guy can teach :D

ToddG
03-17-2011, 05:24 PM
Jason was the primary instructor when I attended a class at Blackwater (USTC) back in 2009. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat. His understanding -- and teaching -- of the fundamentals is outstanding and he brings an incredible background and great enthusiasm to the class. You'll enjoy the class and get a lot out of it.

John Ralston
03-17-2011, 05:51 PM
Well, I guess I couldn't ask for feedback from a much better source!

Bratch
03-17-2011, 08:02 PM
I took a 3 day pistol carbine class from him that was really good. He explained a few things in ways I had never heard before that made alot of sense.

I can try and find my AAR if you are interested.

John Ralston
03-17-2011, 10:02 PM
I took a 3 day pistol carbine class from him that was really good. He explained a few things in ways I had never heard before that made alot of sense.

I can try and find my AAR if you are interested.

That would be great.

John Ralston
03-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Once I get back from this class I will post an AAR, but I think it is going to be a very good class, based on feedback from others.

I think I will have a great opportunity to make some huge improvements, since I just found out that there are only 5 confirmed for this class (and that includes me). The instructor to student ratio is excellent!

45R
03-20-2011, 01:29 PM
There are some great AARs on Calguns.net regarding Jason Falla's instruction.

Prdator
03-25-2011, 02:36 PM
Jason is Top Notch!!!!! He's a BTDT kinda guy!!
I got to hang out with him some last year wile he was here doing a 3 day carbine handgun class. He's one heck of a good instructor!!!!! His expertise is really in the Military and Law Enforcement, a bit less on the average joe CC holder.
But He KNOWS how to run a gun and how to teach that!!!

I hope to get him back to the OKCGC soon, if that tells you anything;)