PDA

View Full Version : Wounded Warrior Project benefit match June 30 (TX, NM)

JodyH
06-13-2012, 09:22 AM
The Lea County Action Shooters (http://www.leaactionshooters.com/) (of which I am a board member) will be holding our second annual Wounded Warrior Project benefit 3-gunmatch on June 30, 2012 in Hobbs, New Mexico.
Last year we raised right at $3000 and this year we hope to do significantly better.
Those of you in West Texas and Southern New Mexico come on out and shoot.
5 stages, probably 75-100 shooters, lunch is available at the range.
I have flyers available in .pdf form if you know of anyone who is interested, just email or PM me.
Also, anyone who wants to donate raffle/prize items or just donate. Again email or PM me.
100% of the proceeds go to the Wounded Warrior Project.
Thanks!

BLR
06-13-2012, 09:54 AM
The Lea County Action Shooters (http://www.leaactionshooters.com/) (of which I am a board member) will be holding our second annual Wounded Warrior Project benefit 3-gunmatch on June 30, 2012 in Hobbs, New Mexico.
Last year we raised right at $3000 and this year we hope to do significantly better.
Those of you in West Texas and Southern New Mexico come on out and shoot.
5 stages, probably 75-100 shooters, lunch is available at the range.
I have flyers available in .pdf form if you know of anyone who is interested, just email or PM me.
Also, anyone who wants to donate raffle/prize items or just donate. Again email or PM me.
100% of the proceeds go to the Wounded Warrior Project.
Thanks!

Cheers for the awesome effort!

I wish I could go. Just idly wondering, how much of the WWP budget is supported by the shooting sports?

Again, cheers!

jstyer
06-13-2012, 11:45 AM
I'll be there...

jstyer
06-30-2012, 03:56 PM
This was a great match. Two of the stages I really liked... but I turned everything that involved a shotgun into a total abomination.

Good shoot for a good cause!

JM Campbell
06-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Completely forgot about this. Check your PayPal J. I made a donation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

JodyH
06-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Thanks to all!
We raised $4000+ for the Wounded Warrior Project and had a great time.
I came out 6th overall (won the long range rifle stage) and jstyer was in the top 1/3 overall (I forgot to see exactly where he placed).
Good times!

Just wanted to say thanks to specopsbrand.com they came through with several hundred dollars worth of raffle prizes, completely unsolicited, just called us up and made the offer.

fixer
07-01-2012, 10:31 AM
Thanks to all!
We raised $4000+ for the Wounded Warrior Project and had a great time.
I came out 6th overall (won the long range rifle stage) and jstyer was in the top 1/3 overall (I forgot to see exactly where he placed).
Good times!

Just wanted to say thanks to specopsbrand.com they came through with several hundred dollars worth of raffle prizes, completely unsolicited, just called us up and made the offer.

Dang...sorry I missed this!

I'm in Seminole...and shoot at the Hobbs range often.