PDA

View Full Version : Rob Haught/SYMTAC Consulting - Shotgun Skills - Crete, IL 24-25 Oct 2020

LHS
08-14-2020, 11:09 PM
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/symtac-consultings-shotgun-skills-with-rob-haught-crete-il-tickets-107151334526

SYMTAC is coming to the Chicago area this October for our signature 2-day Shotgun Skills class

This course primarily focuses on the Push/Pull method of recoil control. Using Rob's unique method of recoil management, the student will be able to reduce felt recoil by nearly 50% and be able to fire follow-up shots with a 12 gauge pump shotgun as fast as most shooters can fire their pistols. The student will also be introduced to the shotgun CQB technique, which effectively shortens the weapon by 33%, making it effective even in extremely tight quarters. Other topics include: marksmanship fundamentals, patterning zones, ammunition selection, tactical manipulation, equipment selection, low light considerations, malfunction clearances, pistol transitions, pivots/turns, and shooting on the move.

Instructor: Rob Haught

Dates: Sat/Sun, Oct 24-25, 2020

8:00am-4:00pm

25414 S State St

Crete, IL 60417

Tuition: $469.00 (includes range fee for both days)

Equipment requirements:

• Reliable tube-fed duty-type shotgun

• Dump pouch, belt carriers, chest rig, etc.

• Service pistol and holster

• Eye and ear protection

• Shooting gloves

• Clothing suitable for range work

• Kneepads

• Snacks and water

• Weapons lubricant and cleaning supplies

• 400 rds. birdshot (lead only, no steel shot)

• 25 rds. buckshot

• 25 rds. slug

• 50 rds. pistol

We also highly recommend having an individual trauma first aid kit and the training to use it!

Guerrero
08-15-2020, 10:32 AM
I wish I was set up for this (and could get ammo).

LHS
08-31-2020, 08:59 PM
I wish I was set up for this (and could get ammo).

Ammo is just nuts right now, especially buckshot and slugs.

LHS
08-31-2020, 09:00 PM
We're down to one slot un-spoken for. If y'all want in on this, speed is of the essence! :)

Cecil Burch
09-01-2020, 12:17 PM
I would drop everything and go to a Rob Haught class. He is such an excellent instructor, and he is magic with a shotgun. And his son is quickly becoming a damn fine instructor in his own right.

Birdshot is still pretty available. I would go to this class even if all I could get was birdshot. You will still learn an incredible amount.

LHS
10-05-2020, 05:20 PM
We just had a cancellation, so there's one spot up for grabs