PDA

View Full Version : Beretta 21a trigger spring

Le Français
06-04-2012, 07:37 PM
My Beretta 21a (.22lr) recently died during a range session. The trigger will not reset by itself, and stays in the rearward position after the trigger pull, unless it is manually pushed forward (in which case it resets). Here are my questions:

Is this the part I need to fix this problem? http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=27760/avs%7CMake~~Model_1=Beretta__21/Product/TRIGGER-SPRING-21A-3032

If this is indeed the part that broke, I might look into ordering it and having it installed locally.

Otherwise, does anyone here have experience using Beretta CS in similar situations? Was the service satisfactory?

Thanks in advance for your answers. I'm thinking of getting a S&W 317 to fill the Beretta's role, but it really is an enjoyable little pistol.

5pins
06-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Is the spring broken? I had a similar problem with mine once. Gunk had built up and was causing the trigger to stick. Check the trigger spring and see if it’s broken. If it looks fine then flush it out with some break cleaner and lightly lube it and see if that helps.