PDA

View Full Version : A new demonstration at Stone Mountain today

Tackleberry40sw
07-04-2020, 09:41 PM
http://11alive.com/article/news/local/stone-mountain/group-of-demonstrators-enter-stone-mountain-park/85-2ea0c153-8a88-46bd-bca7-faf19ec2c8ba

This is the main stream media's watered down and sanitized version of this. There are videos and threads on other boards showing the full extent of this and the leaders verbal manifesto.

HCountyGuy
07-05-2020, 07:47 AM
Well, good for them and their exercise of the 2A.

HCountyGuy
07-05-2020, 08:02 AM
Eh, their leader is just as much of a whack job as the next group of accelerationists

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheOfficialGra3

HCountyGuy
07-05-2020, 08:05 AM
Here’s their group messing with some white guy near Stone Mountain

https://reddit.app.link/MGQavrieS7

Tackleberry40sw
07-05-2020, 08:22 AM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vn6sv3DYJn4#action=share

This is a video of their formation and briefing.

RJ
07-05-2020, 08:54 AM
Yeah I'm honestly surprised it took this long to get there. Stone Mountain is the ultimate Boss Opponent in the "let's erase history and all will be well" movement game now afoot.

Might as well get some more popcorn because this one is going to simmer away until all the obvious and easy targets are toppled / defaced / burnt. Once they run out of targets, I suspect there will be a National Groundswell aided and abetted by the MSM to "meet at Stone Mountain" and deal with it once and for all.

Going to be a long summer.

Warped Mindless
07-05-2020, 09:03 AM
Didnt their leader proclaim that they were going to take over Texas and make it into a black ethnostate?

Throw a firecracker into the crowd and I bet they start shooting each other.

pooty
07-05-2020, 11:10 AM
The group, known as the Not F***ing Around Coalition (NFAC) was comprised of about 100 to 200 people, all dressed in black.

Doug
07-05-2020, 11:41 AM
Random comment. Is it my eyes going bad, but in this short 30 second march clip from Twitter, notice that many have their rear sights folded down...

https://twitter.com/GAFollowers/status/1279578115229040641

Trooper224
07-05-2020, 11:45 AM
Not Fucking Around Coalition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZYT7Zb3OJA

Warped Mindless
07-05-2020, 12:51 PM
Heard from someone that it's possible a couple of those guys marching were former Force Recon. Not sure how true it is but wouldn't surprise me if a group that big has at least a couple squared away dudes.

EPF
07-05-2020, 12:58 PM
Heard from someone that it's possible a couple of those guys marching were former Force Recon. Not sure how true it is but wouldn't surprise me if a group that big has at least a couple squared away dudes.

In the article I read, the leader “Grand Master Jay” says that “they are all former military and expert shots”

ranger
07-05-2020, 01:03 PM
Lots of former military in Georgia. Not sure how many expert shots.

blues
07-05-2020, 01:05 PM
In the article I read, the leader “Grand Master Jay” says that “they are all former military and expert shots”

What else was he going to say? "They're a bunch of fumbling, bumbling wannabes who don't know a breech from a muzzle"? ;)

EPF
07-05-2020, 01:22 PM
What else was he going to say? "They're a bunch of fumbling, bumbling wannabes who don't know a breech from a muzzle"? ;)

Okay truth is, I’m actually just jealous of his name 🙂. In fact as former Military myself I have instructed my family to refer to me as “Grand Master E” from now on. 😂

Glenn E. Meyer
07-05-2020, 01:27 PM

Well, they weren't polo shirt wearing lawyers.

blues
07-05-2020, 01:32 PM
Okay truth is, I’m actually just jealous of his name 🙂. In fact as former Military myself I have instructed my family to refer to me as “Grand Master E” from now on. 😂

I think "master" is off the table except for self-aggrandizing cult leaders of a certain elk ilk. It would not behoove you to attempt to horn in on the title.

the Schwartz
07-05-2020, 01:35 PM
I think "master" is off the table except for self-aggrandizing cult leaders of a certain elk ilk. It would not behoove you to attempt to horn in on the title.

Well, it sure looks like someone is having fun horsing around.

blues
07-05-2020, 01:36 PM
Well, it sure looks like someone is having fun horsing around.

I'm a stud.

:p

the Schwartz
07-05-2020, 01:39 PM
I'm a stud.

:p

Careful, or you may just end up being saddled with that as your new nickname. 😂🤣😎

Warped Mindless
07-05-2020, 02:54 PM
Lots of former military in Georgia. Not sure how many expert shots.

In my experience, outside of the Spec Ops community, most mil guys really aren't that great of a shot. When it comes to pistols even many spec ops dudes aren't anything amazing by P-F standards. This isn't a knock on them, just an observation.

Regarding the group in the video, I wouldn't be surprised if half those rifles were never even fired by the current owners.

Glenn E. Meyer
07-05-2020, 02:56 PM
Regarding the group in the video, I wouldn't be surprised if half those rifles were never even fired by the current owners.

Like most of the modern sporting mob control rifles in the USA? Maybe one box of 50 when new?

mark7
07-05-2020, 02:58 PM
Is it me, or do half the long guns in that vid look like air soft?

Warped Mindless
07-05-2020, 03:02 PM
Like most of the modern sporting mob control rifles in the USA? Maybe one box of 50 when new?

Yep! My brother in law has THREE ARs and will proudly admit he has never fired more than 200rds through them. When asked why he tells people he spends all his disposable money on new guns. Thankfully he doesn't claim to be a good shot though.

Beat Trash
07-05-2020, 03:19 PM
Is it me, or do half the long guns in that vid look like air soft?

Don’t know about airsoft, but several of the AR’s in that video were .22lr’s, buy the slots in the magazines. There were a couple of 12 ga shotguns, including at least one of the short barreled shotguns with the stub of a grip that makes it a “pistol” and a couple of 18” pistol gripped shotguns.

It appears that these people brought whatever they had on hand. Including the dude with a pump shotgun, a couple bandoliers of shells, a gas mask and hearing protection over the gas mask.

Also saw one short female with what looked like a Marlin 336 lever action rifle.

HCM
07-05-2020, 03:23 PM

Most acceleration extremist groups have a couple former military members who can serve as cadre. Black, white, right left etc. By most standards any regular combat arms guys who served in the last 15 years or so is going to be “squared away” in comparison to the general public.

Some of those people were criminals before or while they were in the military.

mark7
07-05-2020, 03:47 PM
Don’t know about airsoft, but several of the AR’s in that video were .22lr’s, buy the slots in the magazines. There were a couple of 12 ga shotguns, including at least one of the short barreled shotguns with the stub of a grip that makes it a “pistol” and a couple of 18” pistol gripped shotguns.

It appears that these people brought whatever they had on hand. Including the dude with a pump shotgun, a couple bandoliers of shells, a gas mask and hearing protection over the gas mask.

Also saw one short female with what looked like a Marlin 336 lever action rifle.

Here's a couple that stuck out:

A "chick" with a G36?

Lucky enough for a FAMAS?

An AR platform without any sighting system?

willie
07-05-2020, 04:00 PM
Random comment. Is it my eyes going bad, but in this short 30 second march clip from Twitter, notice that many have their rear sights folded down...

https://twitter.com/GAFollowers/status/1279578115229040641

My guess is that many here have never fired the weapons that they are carrying and have zero how to operate them.

HCM
07-05-2020, 04:14 PM
Here's a couple that stuck out:

A "chick" with a G36?

Lucky enough for a FAMAS?

An AR platform without any sighting system?

Remember, this is a political march, meaning it is political theater. It is designed to attract attention and has a high likelihood of resulting in some type of law enforcement contact.

If one were a prohibited person, carrying an Airsoft gun instead of a firearm in such a situation would be a logical thing to do.

pooty
07-05-2020, 04:17 PM
saw an entire companys worth of shooters. What you gonna do when they pull you over aksing for reparations?

pooty
07-05-2020, 04:19 PM
always that one guy...

https://i.imgur.com/D0dFd7U.png

Trooper224
07-05-2020, 04:22 PM
Remember, this is a political march, meaning it is political theater. It is designed to attract attention and has a high likelihood of resulting in some type of law enforcement contact.

If one were a prohibited person, carrying an Airsoft gun instead of a firearm in such a situation would be a logical thing to do.

Exactly. To paraphrase the man, the pictured guns are talismans, not tools. I wouldn't be surprised if live ammo was in the distinct minority.

Trooper224
07-05-2020, 04:24 PM
always that one guy...

Check yourself bruh. That pipe hitter is wearing a "kill'em all let God sort'em out" patch and he's mounting a sharpie on his vest. Operator as fuck.

blues
07-05-2020, 04:27 PM
saw an entire companys worth of shooters. What you gonna do when they pull you over aksing for reparations?

Ask if they take Carte Blanche?

Lost River
07-05-2020, 04:36 PM
always that one guy...

That clown reminds me of Dark Helmet from Space Balls.

If I was there I would have a very hard time not busting out laughing, especially as Dark Helmet and these tards were marching around sweating their asses off in the sweltering Georgia humidity. I read somewhere that a few of them fell out from the march. Somehow those pics were not featured in the mainstream media.

You mean black camo and gear is hot?

You mean you actually gotta be in shape to wear that stuff and be able to shoot, move and communicate? :rolleyes:

MEDIC!

blues
07-05-2020, 04:41 PM

"Luke Farouk, I am your father!"

DC_P
07-05-2020, 05:21 PM
That clown reminds me of Dark Helmet from Space Balls.!

I was thinking Greedo from the cantina scene in Star Wars.

VT1032
07-05-2020, 09:20 PM
That clown reminds me of Dark Helmet from Space Balls.

If I was there I would have a very hard time not busting out laughing, especially as Dark Helmet and these tards were marching around sweating their asses off in the sweltering Georgia humidity. I read somewhere that a few of them fell out from the march. Somehow those pics were not featured in the mainstream media.

You mean black camo and gear is hot?

You mean you actually gotta be in shape to wear that stuff and be able to shoot, move and communicate? :rolleyes:

MEDIC!

I just checked and it was a high of 91 there today. I did a jrtc rotation at Polk last summer and when they did the cbrn fuck fuck games for a few hours, we literally had a dude have a heart attack and 15 or 20 heatcats that had to be pulled out. I give gasmask dude about 5 minutes before he ditches that thing.

Glenn E. Meyer
07-06-2020, 09:37 AM
Practice for a congressional run - https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/04/politics/gaetz-coronavirus-gas-mask/index.html

blues
07-06-2020, 10:04 AM
^^^^"I know I put on deodorant this morning, is it really that bad?"