PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany Johnson, Two Women-only Classes, 8/16, Red Hill Range (Martin, GA)

jlw
06-22-2020, 08:01 AM
Tiffany Johnson will be the lead instructor for two women-only classes at Red Hill Range on 8/16. The first class will be from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and will focus on safety and marksmanship fundamentals. The second class will be from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM and will focus on women-specific concealed carry issues. The individual classes are $75 each, but it is only $120 to attend both.

Red Hill Range has a covered shooting area, an air-conditioned classroom, and working bathrooms.

For more information and to register, click here (https://citizenssafety.com/event/womens-classes-ga-aug2020/).

LittleLebowski
06-22-2020, 08:35 AM
FYI, this is located in Martin, Georgia.

RJ
06-22-2020, 08:36 AM
Looks like a great class.

Passed info on to Shootin' Partner.

RJ
06-22-2020, 09:00 AM
Passed info on to Shootin' Partner.

Shootin' Partner is now registered for both sessions.

RJ
06-29-2020, 10:57 AM
Looking at hotel options in the area. I assume the collection of properties near the Lavonia Exit on I-85 is the best bet? Any other good ones out there?

We're most likely going to be at least Saturday and Sunday night.

jlw
06-29-2020, 12:41 PM
Looking at hotel options in the area. I assume the collection of properties near the Lavonia Exit on I-85 is the best bet? Any other good ones out there?

We're most likely going to be at least Saturday and Sunday night.

The hotels in Commerce (HWY 441 @ I-85) will have a much better selection of dining options nearby. They are also next to an outlet mall and some big box stores.

The hotels at the Lavonia exit are slightly closer to the range, but the only dining options around it are fast food.

Totem Polar
06-29-2020, 12:53 PM
Man, I wish Tiffany Johnson still participated here.

Sounds like good training.

RJ
06-29-2020, 01:22 PM
The hotels in Commerce (HWY 441 @ I-85) will have a much better selection of dining options nearby. They are also next to an outlet mall and some big box stores.

The hotels at the Lavonia exit are slightly closer to the range, but the only dining options around it are fast food.

Thanks jlw. We booked the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Commerce Sat/Sun.

Looks like I'll need to find something to do Sunday.

NGP
06-30-2020, 07:08 AM
Got my mother signed up for this.

RJ I second the commerce recommendation.

RJ
06-30-2020, 08:13 AM
As say, we'll be arriving in the area, staying in Commerce Sat 8/15. Anyone up for dinner, PM me.

RJ
08-18-2020, 04:51 PM
All ended well and my wife enjoyed the class. We drove to the course location, near Martin GA. She did great, and really enjoyed herself. I was really glad she took the course; she was in good hands. We were also able to meet up with jlw, which was fantastic.

jlw
08-18-2020, 06:04 PM
All ended well and my wife enjoyed the class. We drove to the course location, near Martin GA. She did great, and really enjoyed herself. I was really glad she took the course; she was in good hands. We were also able to meet up with @jlw (https://pistol-forum.com/member.php?u=136), which was fantastic.

It's a bi-coastal thing...