PDA

View Full Version : Another Aimpoint PRO bargain

jmjames
06-01-2012, 10:02 AM
Palmetto State Armory has an Aimpoint PRO + MBUS for $400 with free shipping:
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/aimpoint-patrol-rifle-optic-and-black-rear-mbus.html?utm_source=Copy+of+053112&utm_campaign=Constant+Contact&utm_medium=email

The MBUS is probably to work around the manufacturer's restrictions on selling the Aimpoint at a dirt cheap price, they seem to have gotten into trouble a month or two ago for doing that...

J.Ja

Buzz Fledderjohn
06-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Saw that on FB as well. I keep leaning towards the PRO for my wife's rifle and then deals on used H1's or even T1's pop up (are are gone as quick) that I keep waiting for some reason....sh*t or get off the pot I guess.

~Matt

orionz06
06-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Saw that on FB as well. I keep leaning towards the PRO for my wife's rifle and then deals on used H1's or even T1's pop up (are are gone as quick) that I keep waiting for some reason....sh*t or get off the pot I guess.

~Matt

Sell more belts.

Savage Hands
06-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Man I hate seeing these sales shoved in my face :(

JDM
06-01-2012, 03:38 PM
Sell more belts.

Awesome.

jmjames
06-01-2012, 04:20 PM

~Matt

They have the H1's for $459 in their retail locations from time to time, even after 7% SC sales tax, that's a good deal. I picked one up a few months ago face-to-face. If you'd like, I can swing by there at some point, see if they have one at that price, and if so we can work something out on it to have me pick it up for you.

J.Ja

Archimagirus
06-01-2012, 07:35 PM
I ordered an upper from them awhile back and the bastard is a tack driver. I hope they are decent people to deal with in person, they were great on the internet. I ordered a PRO right after I ordered my upper but I ordered it from GMS instead of them because they were running a little sale. If I ever get to visit my brother in law at Shaw, I want to stop by PSA and say thanks and check out their shop.

jmjames
06-01-2012, 08:35 PM
I ordered an upper from them awhile back and the bastard is a tack driver. I hope they are decent people to deal with in person, they were great on the internet. I ordered a PRO right after I ordered my upper but I ordered it from GMS instead of them because they were running a little sale. If I ever get to visit my brother in law at Shaw, I want to stop by PSA and say thanks and check out their shop.

I've been in their shop twice. The first time I was just buying ammo. The second time, they were very helpful, I was looking for the H1, and they remembered that they had just put one on a floor model rifle, and took the time to take it off and put it back in the box for me. It would have been a lot easier to pretend it wasn't there... very nice folks on that trip.

J.Ja

Buzz Fledderjohn
06-01-2012, 11:39 PM
Sell more belts.

But then how will I buy all the stuff for MY rifles?? :confused:

jmjames
06-01-2012, 11:44 PM
But then how will I buy all the stuff for MY rifles?? :confused:

Sell MORE belts. :D

That reminds me, have you been working with retailers to stock your stuff? If so, is there a way I can help you get your stuff stocked in my local area?

J.Ja