PDA

View Full Version : The UN supports ANTIFA

LittleLebowski
06-20-2020, 10:33 AM
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/un-tweets-antifa-flag-express-concern-violent-leftist-anarchists-branded-terrorists/

breakingtime91
06-20-2020, 10:46 AM
Never really cared for the UN, corrupt fucks. Now more so.

WobblyPossum
06-20-2020, 10:54 AM
The UN can eat three quarters of a dick.

blues
06-20-2020, 10:58 AM

The rest is to help fight world hunger?

Jim Watson
06-20-2020, 10:58 AM
How come the wackos and their ivory tower supporters just kind of gloss over that "peaceably" part.

LittleLebowski
06-20-2020, 11:13 AM

RJ
06-20-2020, 11:14 AM
How about we just lock the door of the UN Building in New York and buy all the Ambassadors a one-way ticket to Geneva?

RoyGBiv
06-20-2020, 11:22 AM
How about we just lock the door of the UN Building in New York and buy all the Ambassadors a one-way ticket to G̶e̶n̶e̶v̶a̶ CHOP?

FIFY

blues
06-20-2020, 11:33 AM
FIFY

Well, you can loot it, you can steal it
You can shoot it and conceal it at the CHOP...
When the bullets start flyin'
You can keep up the denyin' at the CHOP
Burn the Man's sub-station, give the finger to the nation at the CHOP

Ah, let's go to the CHOP
Let's go to the CHOP, (ANTIFA)
Let's go to the CHOP, (ANTIFA)
Let's go to the CHOP...
Come on, let's go to the CHOP!

(With apologies to Danny and The Juniors)

LOKNLOD
06-20-2020, 11:37 AM
Of course they do. They both hate everything about America except the benefits. And they'd both prefer to destroy all the good things that are ultimately the source of those benefits.

RoyGBiv
08-05-2020, 05:41 PM
https://youtu.be/0tNXomjObIA

randyho
08-05-2020, 05:53 PM
Fantastic interview with Andy by Dan Crenshaw here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/antifa-unmasked-ideology-tactics-modern-american-extremists/id1498149200?i=1000486618974

ralph
08-05-2020, 05:57 PM

And, you can give the remaining quarter to BLM...:rolleyes:

Zincwarrior
08-05-2020, 05:59 PM
Every time you post something like this on a gun forum, you drive a wedge and lose support for the Second Amendment.

randyho
08-05-2020, 06:08 PM
Every time you post something like this on a gun forum, you drive a wedge and lose support for the Second Amendment.

How about a noun. What are you talking about? UN or BLM or quarter dick portions?

TheNewbie
08-05-2020, 06:36 PM

What do you mean?

Chance
08-05-2020, 06:54 PM
So far as I'm concerned, the UN is on par with Alex Jones in terms of coherence and utility. And as with Alex Jones: fuck them and fuck anyone that takes them seriously.

Joe in PNG
08-05-2020, 07:07 PM
I don't think that an organization that his this as an official sculpture in front of their building is especially concerned about Second Amendment support:

TheNewbie
08-05-2020, 07:14 PM
So far as I'm concerned, the UN is on par with Alex Jones in terms of coherence and utility. And as with Alex Jones: fuck them and fuck anyone that takes them seriously.

There are a couple of differences.

Alex Jones is funny, even if not intentionally, and he is not a threat to freedom and peace on earth. His JRE podcast appearances had me laughing out loud, but I enjoy the extremes of intense human beings.

Caballoflaco
08-05-2020, 09:38 PM
I don't think that an organization that his this as an official sculpture in front of their building is especially concerned about Second Amendment support:

The teenage hooligan and sculptor in me so wants to turn that sculpture into a giant Fitz special in the middle of the night.

BillSWPA
08-05-2020, 10:04 PM
I do not understand why the US is still a member of the UN, and why the US, given the size of its budget deficit, gives even a penny of money to the UN.

fob1911
08-05-2020, 10:07 PM
Never really cared for the UN, corrupt fucks. Now more so.

UN needs to be defunded .....has lost its purpose and has become political and corruption is rampant.

cheby
08-05-2020, 11:51 PM

Here's the reality. You either support the 2nd amendment or you vote for the left policies. There's nothing in between and it can't be both these days.

JAD
08-06-2020, 07:08 AM

That isn’t what it seems like to me. I think liberal voters are going to vote for liberal candidates regardless of their alignment on 2A, because I don’t think 2A matters enough to either the candidates or the voters. 2A doesn’t have legs as a single issue for most. Because of that, and because of the consistent identification of 2A with the right (show me a couple of pro-life, anti-2A pols), left pols will not take a 2A position even if their constituency has a larger number of pro-2A inclined folks.

I think this is much more true now, as Trump has been very vocal about 2A. The orangemanbad reaction to that will inevitably be to distance the left from the 2A.

Joe in PNG
08-06-2020, 07:24 AM
That isn’t what it seems like to me. I think liberal voters are going to vote for liberal candidates regardless of their alignment on 2A, because I don’t think 2A matters enough to either the candidates or the voters. 2A doesn’t have legs as a single issue for most. Because of that, and because of the consistent identification of 2A with the right (show me a couple of pro-life, anti-2A pols), left pols will not take a 2A position even if their constituency has a larger number of pro-2A inclined folks.

I think this is much more true now, as Trump has been very vocal about 2A. The orangemanbad reaction to that will inevitably be to distance the left from the 2A.

Conversely, it may be that the current unrest and uncertainty may be a net positive for the 2nd Amendment, regardless of their political affiliation. People are buying firearms in record numbers, and a lot of them are first time gun buyers- not to mention a lot of classic Fudds who are suddenly wanting to get one of those scary black assault rifles they poo-pooed a few years ago.

There's a lot more people who are actually invested in being allowed to own a gun, because they are going through all the hoops to actually go and buy one at today's inflated prices.

Now, I don't expect most of those people to suddenly become Born Again Trump Supporting Small Government Republicans, but this will have a bigger invigorating effect on gun rights than the AWB had back in 94.

blues
08-06-2020, 08:07 AM
Conversely, it may be that the current unrest and uncertainty may be a net positive for the 2nd Amendment, regardless of their political affiliation. People are buying firearms in record numbers, and a lot of them are first time gun buyers- not to mention a lot of classic Fudds who are suddenly wanting to get one of those scary black assault rifles they poo-pooed a few years ago.

There's a lot more people who are actually invested in being allowed to own a gun, because they are going through all the hoops to actually go and buy one at today's inflated prices.

Now, I don't expect most of those people to suddenly become Born Again Trump Supporting Small Government Republicans, but this will have a bigger invigorating effect on gun rights than the AWB had back in 94.

We can dream, can't we?

JAD
08-06-2020, 09:52 AM
Conversely, it may be that the current unrest and uncertainty may be a net positive for the 2nd Amendment.

In general I admire your optimism from a safe distance.

I think that the value of guns has gone up in general in the American psyche. I think that will be a factor that motivates the right and demotivates the left, a little, and I think that it may force the left to slow their roll a little in that direction. It will be reversed by the next school shooting.

HCM
08-06-2020, 09:58 AM
In general I admire your optimism from a safe distance.

I think that the value of guns has gone up in general in the American psyche. I think that will be a factor that motivates the right and demotivates the left, a little, and I think that it may force the left to slow their roll a little in that direction. It will be reversed by the next school shooting.

The Biden campaign just pushed out a social media campaign touting dopey Joe reintroducing the 1994 assault weapons ban if elected.

blues
08-06-2020, 10:03 AM
The Biden campaign just pushed out a social media campaign touting dopey Joe reintroducing the 1994 assault weapons ban if elected.

When our elected officials go without a security team, I'll consider going without arms...(for a moment).

At least the Secret Service shouldn't need anything more than a shotgun to protect the guy who put ol' Corn Pop in his place. :rolleyes:

JRB
08-06-2020, 10:05 AM
To be fair, I believe Joe is talking about support among us mere taxpayers as a whole - not within the 'Ban all Orange People/Words we don't like/Things we don't like/and Guns!' political feely-good pandering machine pretending to be Democratic these days.

JRB
08-06-2020, 10:19 AM

You know, I believe you have a point about right-leaning 'groupthink' about issues completely unrelated to the preservation of the United States of America, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.
Such issues could be religious issues, LBGT stuff, various environmental policies, all kinds of shit really. Everyone on both/all sides of these issues has a fundamental right to protect themselves and their families and nobody here speaks against that notion and sticks around for long. There's plenty of internet caverns full of tinfoil hat fuddbillies that can play ignoramus slappy-dick with all of their fucking bigotry and horse shit that we don't have time or space for here on P-F.

But when voicing very clear opposition toward an external, multinational organization that is openly known to be corrupt as all hell, and has specific interest in weakening the USA so as to be able to exert political influence via policy or naked force - you fuckin' lost me there, guy. The 2A is exactly and expressly intended to make that a fool's endeavor and support for such an organization as well as the 2A simply cannot exist outside of a pretty extreme cognitive dissonance.

We might fuck this all up for ourselves with the politics we engage in internally, but woe unto the assholes outside the family that come here starting that kind of shit.