View Full Version : Riots in Paris

LittleLebowski
06-13-2020, 02:42 PM

rd62
06-13-2020, 02:55 PM

BLM needs to be internationally recognized as a terrorist organization

Lex Luthier
06-13-2020, 02:58 PM
Observation has taught me that you do not do that to French police forces without a lively response.
I expect live ammo and hunter/killer raids by the Metro Paras.

blues
06-13-2020, 03:03 PM
Observation has taught me that you do not do that to French police forces without a lively response.
I expect live ammo and hunter/killer raids by the Metro Paras.

When my wife and I were in Paris some years back, we witnessed some French police administering the riot act to some malcontents. They were not gentle.

We were also there, as it happens, (completely unplanned), for May Day...which was quite...interesting.

wvincent
06-13-2020, 03:05 PM
Fucking enough all ready.
When our cops have to form a fucking phalanx with shields, as protection against the citizenry attacking them, we have gone over the tipping point.
This isn't Sparta.
You really don't want this to become Sparta.

I hope and pray that the justice department is able to pull the shroud off of this feast of snakes, and we can see who is really behind it.

The money, find the source of the money, and this will end.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all about peaceful assembly, but we are way beyond that now.

That cop who gets kicked from behind at the very end really resonated with me. What a chicken shit move.

ETA: Today its the cops getting assaulted, next up is anyone who won't bend the knee. That Thin Blue Line is what keeps anarchy off our back's, and shield is getting thinner and thinner.