PDA

View Full Version : Bronx Rapist: she ‘deserved it’ for ‘slavery’

HCM
06-13-2020, 10:55 AM
https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/man-nabbed-for-bronx-rape-allegedly-said-she-deserved-it-for-slavery (https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/man-nabbed-for-bronx-rape-allegedly-said-she-deserved-it-for-slavery/)

Man nabbed for Bronx rape allegedly said she ‘deserved it’ for ‘slavery’

A black parolee arrested for raping and bashing a white woman on the roof of his Bronx apartment building allegedly told a witness that she “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery, according to court papers.

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.

“This is what they used to do to us. This is what they did to us during slavery. They used to beat us and whip us.”

Temar Bishop, 23, was arrested by authorities on Friday in Virginia on a slew of charges connected to the early morning June 1 assault, which officials have deemed a hate crime, according to authorities.

It is a given that this suspect is a piece of shit but how much responsibility for this fall on the Social Justice Warriors in the media, academia and the racial grievance industry who put this nonsense in his head ?

blues
06-13-2020, 11:00 AM
I can't wait to see who comes to his defense...

Half Moon
06-13-2020, 11:21 AM
https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/man-nabbed-for-bronx-rape-allegedly-said-she-deserved-it-for-slavery (https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/man-nabbed-for-bronx-rape-allegedly-said-she-deserved-it-for-slavery/)

Man nabbed for Bronx rape allegedly said she ‘deserved it’ for ‘slavery’

It is a given that this suspect is a piece of shit but how much responsibility for this fall on the Social Justice Warriors in the media, academia and the racial grievance industry who put this nonsense in his head ?

Oh gotta be up there with the responsibility the Beatles have for Charles Manson...

blues
06-13-2020, 11:29 AM
Oh gotta be up there with the responsibility the Beatles have for Charles Manson...

I'm going to take issue with you here...at least to an extent.

I have no doubt that this miscreant would be a rapist regardless of mouthing a political justification for his so-called act of rage and revenge.

But, giving nature / nurture its due, how much easier does it make it for those so inclined to give in to their evil inclination? Maybe someone who was on the fence about committing a heinous act now feels like "fuck it, they have it coming".

Just that much easier to get over the hump.

I can't prove it either way...but I'm inclined to give it some credence.

Half Moon
06-13-2020, 11:35 AM
I'm going to take issue with you here...at least to an extent.

I have no doubt that this miscreant would be a rapist regardless of mouthing a political justification for his so-called act of rage and revenge.

But, giving nature / nurture its due, how much easier does it make it for those so inclined to give in to their evil inclination? Maybe someone who was on the fence about committing a heinous act now feels like "fuck it, they have it coming".

Just that much easier to get over the hump.

I can't prove it either way...but I'm inclined to give it some credence.

You may be right and I may be wrong. Certainly you've encountered a lot more criminals than I have. To me though it sounds like a diseased mind grabbing on to background noise. I suspect if it wasn't this it would have been something else.

RJ
06-13-2020, 11:37 AM
I think we may see more of this. An unfortunate consequence of focusing on skin color to determine the worth of a person, which is wrong no matter what.

Very sad.

blues
06-13-2020, 11:45 AM
I think we may see more of this. An unfortunate consequence of focusing on skin color to determine the worth of a person, which is wrong no matter what.

Very sad.

It's been going on for a long, long time. For decades I'd see it regularly on the NYC subway system. (And I've been out of there since 1987.)

Ain't going away anytime soon.

SecondsCount
06-13-2020, 11:47 AM
A solid reason to defund the police? :rolleyes:

I can't imagine what that woman is going through but I do have a few thoughts about what should happen to the rapist.

the Schwartz
06-13-2020, 11:47 AM

Very sad.

Exactly.

How sad that this has come ''full circle''. This is gonna blow up in these folks faces (BLM, Antifa, what have you...) and of course, someone else will be held to blame for it.

HCM
06-13-2020, 01:17 PM

There are very few original ideas. Manson’s story about the Beatles was bullshit but Manson didn’t come up with the idea of Helter Skelter itself. Manson stole the name from the Beatles but the concept came from Krishna Venter, the leader of a California based cult whose membership included a young Charles Manson.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishna_Venta

The NYC rape suspect may just be a psychopath who would have done this anyway but true psychopaths are thankfully rare. Instead, I believe those on the left proselytizing the victim culture and those profiting from the racial grievance industry played a part in this subject getting himself over the moral hump necessary to commit these acts. As such this suspect himself is just a symptom, the others are the real disease.

I also agree with RJ that we will see more of this for the reasons cited above.

NEPAKevin
06-13-2020, 01:37 PM
The rapist, Manson, whoever, can justify their evil actions any way they want but at the end of the day they just making excuses and the one universal truth is that excuses are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

LittleLebowski
06-13-2020, 02:02 PM
It's been going on for a long, long time. For decades I'd see it regularly on the NYC subway system. (And I've been out of there since 1987.)

It’s escalated, methinks.

blues
06-13-2020, 02:08 PM

To be honest, you'd have to have to be familiar with just how bad it was.

But since I no longer ride them, and don't usually when I have reason to be up there, (but have), I can't say with any certainty.

Trooper224
06-13-2020, 02:22 PM

It's the early 70's all over again.

TAZ
06-13-2020, 02:33 PM
The rapist, Manson, whoever, can justify their evil actions any way they want but at the end of the day they just making excuses and the one universal truth is that excuses are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

While I agree 100% with this statement, there is historic data showing that if you denigrate a target enough people will believe it and make treating that target harshly much easier. Muslims were the devil during the Crusades and killing,raping, pillaging wasn’t a sin, cause they weren’t people. Blacks were not truly human so slavery was accepted/excused. How many did Lenin kill cause he convinced folks they were killing their oppressors? How about Stalin? Hitler convinced folks Jews/Gypsies... were subhuman so killing them wasn’t a big deal. Terrorist today believe that killing Infidels is cool cause they are the devil or whatever.

We have had generations of folks being fed stupidity after stupidity by various sources. It has an impact and without the checks and balances that parents are supposed to be presenting it’s a huge impact on people.

wvincent
06-13-2020, 02:39 PM
While I agree 100% with this statement, there is historic data showing that if you denigrate a target enough people will believe it and make treating that target harshly much easier. Muslims were the devil during the Crusades and killing,raping, pillaging wasn’t a sin, cause they weren’t people. Blacks were not truly human so slavery was accepted/excused. How many did Lenin kill cause he convinced folks they were killing their oppressors? How about Stalin? Hitler convinced folks Jews/Gypsies... were subhuman so killing them wasn’t a big deal. Terrorist today believe that killing Infidels is cool cause they are the devil or whatever.

We have had generations of folks being fed stupidity after stupidity by various sources. It has an impact and without the checks and balances that parents are supposed to be presenting it’s a huge impact on people.

Yes, once you dehumanize a sect of people, it becomes much easier to follow the road map of genocide.
I dunno, almost like it's step one in the instruction manual or sumthin.

RoyGBiv
06-13-2020, 03:06 PM

I grew up with that. Makes you pretty good at MUC.
20-something flower children of Seattle don't MUC well. It interferes with their world view. Sometimes to a very painful outcome.

I hope that child gets the help she needs and I hope the scumbag get the chair.

SD
06-13-2020, 03:44 PM
Considering Temar served just over a year for robbery maybe he feels prison life isn't so bad after all. Moms was sending packages and commissary money, cable TV, all the drugs he needs to party with, other like-minded young hateful people with anger issues. Hopefully this will not end up being another skid bid for Temar and he can enjoy a long stay behind the Wall.

FNFAN
06-13-2020, 04:26 PM
Considering Temar served just over a year for robbery maybe he feels prison life isn't so bad after all. Moms was sending packages and commissary money, cable TV, all the drugs he needs to party with, other like-minded young hateful people with anger issues. Hopefully this will not end up being another skid bid for Temar and he can enjoy a long stay behind the Wall.

You should see what it's like inside the Wall. I was in a housing unit discussing parole conditions with a guy who will release soon and a virtual clone of Temar was standing on one of the tables talking to another guy on the second tier. One of the guys in the dayroom saw the kid had gained my focus and went over to tell him to get down. I spoke to the table stander when I was done with my conversation and got the, "It's because I'm black, right?" I told him, "Nope, because you're standing on a table. The other people in here have to use that table and nobody wan't you walking on the only tables they can use." He didn't want to give me his ID initially but provided it after the, "It's either a question with an answer -or- a write up with a hearing" speech. There's definitely an uptick in misbehavior since the 25th although the facility is just now getting off a modified lockdown due to the health emergency and everyone's got cement-cabin-fever.

blues
06-13-2020, 04:39 PM
You should see what it's like inside the Wall. I was in a housing unit discussing parole conditions with a guy who will release soon and a virtual clone of Temar was standing on one of the tables talking to another guy on the second tier. One of the guys in the dayroom saw the kid had gained my focus and went over to tell him to get down. I spoke to the table stander when I was done with my conversation and got the, "It's because I'm black, right?" I told him, "Nope, because you're standing on a table. The other people in here have to use that table and nobody wan't you walking on the only tables they can use." He didn't want to give me his ID initially but provided it after the, "It's either a question with an answer -or- a write up with a hearing" speech. There's definitely an uptick in misbehavior since the 25th although the facility is just now getting off a modified lockdown due to the health emergency and everyone's got cement-cabin-fever.

They couldn't pay me enough money to do your job, brother. I never failed to get the heebie-jeebies whether I walked into a men's or women's facility, local, state or federal during my career. When I heard that door clang shut behind me...I was always "I hope they let me back out again".

Yeah, I think the women's were scarier. But I did get some fine offers.

FNFAN
06-13-2020, 04:58 PM
They couldn't pay me enough money to do your job, brother. I never failed to get the heebie-jeebies whether I walked into a men's or women's facility, local, state or federal during my career. When I heard that door clang shut behind me...I was always "I hope they let me back out again".

Yeah, I think the women's were scarier. But I did get some fine offers.

Ha! Yeah I've been in and out of jails and prisons from the Spring Mountains to the Rockies since age 18:) You definitely have to double check everything you do when dealing with females as they're often trying to "feel you out" for susceptibility for being compromised. (I know, Phrasing, right?) One of the big hazards is being a young middle-ager and having to go through 2 sliders and 4 pop-doors to take a leak.:mad: