PDA

View Full Version : Setting up red dot and magnifier

breakingtime91
06-11-2020, 05:39 PM
I have a 3 time magnifier (new trijicon magnifier) and am trying to figure out the best eye relief and distance from the red dot rear to the magnifier front.

UNK
06-17-2020, 12:44 PM
I have a 3 time magnifier (new trijicon magnifier) and am trying to figure out the best eye relief and distance from the red dot rear to the magnifier front.

Im kinda interested. Hows it working out for you? Hows the eye relief?

breakingtime91
06-17-2020, 04:20 PM
Its great. Clear glass, about the size as my h2 and a forgiving eye relief/ eye box

Casual Friday
06-17-2020, 07:50 PM

Eye relief is probably not gonna be the same for two different magnifiers, but this is how I have mine setup to run behind my T1.

I don't think the distance between the rear of the red dot and front of the magnifier is real crucial either, I've had it closer and further away from the optic and didn't really notice a difference.

breakingtime91
06-17-2020, 11:38 PM
Eye relief is probably not gonna be the same for two different magnifiers, but this is how I have mine setup to run behind my T1.

I don't think the distance between the rear of the red dot and front of the magnifier is real crucial either, I've had it closer and further away from the optic and didn't really notice a difference.

That's how mine is. Got hits at 300 today, easy.