PDA

View Full Version : Forget that Cecil guy... Paul Sharp is the new Hotness...

Sal Picante
04-02-2020, 04:09 PM
All kidding aside, BJJ Fanatics (https://bjjfanatics.com) video of BJJ Self-defense with Paul Sharp is excellent...

For a measly ~$50-$70 (find a discount coupon) it is worth it: Paul is clear, to-the-point, and tastefully funny.

Support a dude who gives so much of himself and gives us so much!

p/B-dUcCsJdpw

Paul Sharp
04-02-2020, 06:02 PM
All kidding aside, BJJ Fanatics (https://bjjfanatics.com) video of BJJ Self-defense with Paul Sharp is excellent...

For a measly ~$50-$70 (find a discount coupon) it is worth it: Paul is clear, to-the-point, and tastefully funny.

p/B-dUcCsJdpw

Thank you bro!

Cheap Shot
04-02-2020, 07:18 PM
Why cant we have both?

And because mods here are shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bs7qqgRk_M&t=25s

45dotACP
04-02-2020, 07:51 PM
Damn Les, up and costing me money...

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Chance B.
04-02-2020, 07:53 PM

p/B-dUcCsJdpw

You forgot to mention about him being easy on the eyes, and a whole bunch of mantacularness packed into a smedium glitter pony shirt!!!

SeriousStudent
04-02-2020, 09:13 PM
Ordered! Thanks very much for the heads up.

Now I have something cool to work on this weekend. :)

Paul Sharp
04-04-2020, 01:08 AM
You guys are awesome! Thank you!

Sal Picante
04-06-2020, 06:57 PM
You guys are awesome! Thank you!

Where's my free video and $50 you said you'd give me for talking up the video?

;)

It was awesome. The wife even chuckled a few times which is a step up from Danaher video's that just put her to sleep... No RNC needed...

Maple Syrup Actual
04-06-2020, 07:25 PM
I always hate to sound like a disciple of anything - it kind of implies an uncritical acceptance of doctrine which is not really what I'm into...

But as time goes on I have a harder and harder time stepping very far from the Shivworks Collective for training. At the same time, my interest in what the shanksters (and associates) put out continually seems to broaden and deepen.

Will have to pick up a copy.

MVS
04-06-2020, 07:59 PM
I hate to sound like a fan boi, but the first time I trained with Paul I was so impressed with how he is one of the nicest most generous people you could meet while at the same time being a certified bad ass. I have learned so much from him and he is always so gracious. Definitely looking forward to picking this up.

Paul Sharp
04-07-2020, 12:55 AM
Where's my free video and $50 you said you'd give me for talking up the video?

;)

It was awesome. The wife even chuckled a few times which is a step up from Danaher video's that just put her to sleep... No RNC needed...

Free video is inbound!! Not that kind of video???

Seriously, thanks for the kind words and support.

Thank you also MVS and misanthropist for the kind words. It really means a lot!

runcible
04-09-2020, 11:43 AM
I always hate to sound like a disciple of anything - it kind of implies an uncritical acceptance of doctrine which is not really what I'm into...

But as time goes on I have a harder and harder time stepping very far from the Shivworks Collective for training. At the same time, my interest in what the shanksters (and associates) put out continually seems to broaden and deepen.

Will have to pick up a copy.

This mirrors a lot of my own exploration of the discipline - I still sample as able, but I try very hard to be careful with my time and dollar, and even more so with what I bring home to my folks. With the caliber of folks, material, and absolutely honed presentation involved with the collective\Cartel; and the background in-depth that carries over readily to organizational training; I couldn't be happier with what I've found within.