PDA

View Full Version : Buying a Weber grill

LittleLebowski
01-29-2020, 08:19 AM
Go to Lowes or Home Depot? I've got my veteran discount at both. Call it a $700 price ceiling.

HJB
01-29-2020, 08:24 AM
Go to Lowes or Home Depot? I've got my veteran discount at both. Call it a $700 price ceiling.

Lowes seems to have a good selection of Weber Grills. I don't remember seeing many Weber gas grills at my Home Depot.

I have a weber kettle that I have had for about 20 years. I'm definitely a charcoal only guy !

Guinnessman
01-29-2020, 08:30 AM
LL,

I bought my Weber Genesis during a 4th of July sale at Lowe’s, and received a good price. It has been a solid gas grill for me.

Pepper
01-29-2020, 08:31 AM
Charcoal or gas?

mmc45414
01-29-2020, 08:31 AM
We have one that was a wedding present (35 years ago) I have been meaning to get new grates for, mainly because it has also endured.

And recently met this guy who might have some guidance:
https://shop.anotherpintplease.com/pages/about-us
He has some kind of Weber connection. This is his side hustle, his day job is Sargent on a nearby local PD.

RoyGBiv
01-29-2020, 08:32 AM
Lowes usually has a good selection here...

Best time to buy is early fall, when they discount outdoor stuff more heavily.

LittleLebowski
01-29-2020, 08:34 AM
Charcoal or gas?

Gas. I'm lazy.

Pepper
01-29-2020, 08:41 AM
Gas. I'm lazy.

Genesis II if you think that you are going to really use it. Otherwise, save some money and start out with a Spirit. Eventually, you might get serious about grilling and go with charcoal. ;)

HJB
01-29-2020, 08:49 AM
Just don't get the same results grilling on gas that you do on charcoal as far as I'm concerned.

I bought a gas grill once about 20 years ago, used it one summer and gave it to my next door neighbor's daughter. I have two charcoal grills. The weber kettle if just for wife and I and then a much larger grill / smoker if I'm cooking for larger group of people.

JHC
01-29-2020, 08:52 AM
Do you already have your smoker requirements covered? If not maybe one of the smoker grill dual use models? Because after years of resisting getting into smoking I started smoking in a pit boss pellet smoker and I have nary a thought about grilling anymore.

Smoked hamburgers take about an hour and destroy any grilled burger I have ever tasted. And then if we get to the king of all meat IMO, the 17 hour smoked brisket . . . holy shit.

My son's Pit Boss smoker can grill or sear as well and it brings the blast furnace when needed with an intensity with control better than my loading my Weber grill up with charcoal.

I think some of the models use propane. The tailgater at least.

LittleLebowski
01-29-2020, 09:15 AM
Do you already have your smoker requirements covered? If not maybe one of the smoker grill dual use models? Because after years of resisting getting into smoking I started smoking in a pit boss pellet smoker and I have nary a thought about grilling anymore.

Smoked hamburgers take about an hour and destroy any grilled burger I have ever tasted. And then if we get to the king of all meat IMO, the 17 hour smoked brisket . . . holy shit.

My son's Pit Boss smoker can grill or sear as well and it brings the blast furnace when needed with an intensity with control better than my loading my Weber grill up with charcoal.

I think some of the models use propane. The tailgater at least.

No smoker, I'm an oddball that really doesn't enjoy cooking or grilling.

LittleLebowski
01-29-2020, 09:59 AM
I'm seeing some talk in the reviews online regarding which store will assemble it or sell it assembled.

mtnbkr
01-29-2020, 10:00 AM

Git a rope! :mad:

;)

Chris

Casual Friday
01-29-2020, 10:05 AM

A pellet grill/smoker like a Traeger doesn't require any more effort than a gas grill and less than a charcoal grill, but it's way more versatile and the food is better. I wish I'd bought one years earlier.

wvincent
01-29-2020, 10:17 AM

UNK
01-29-2020, 10:29 AM
A pellet grill/smoker like a Traeger doesn't require any more effort than a gas grill and less than a charcoal grill, but it's way more versatile and the food is better. I wish I'd bought one years earlier.

This. If you liked smoked meat or grilling with smoke flavor but not the hassle. Self feeding for fuel and it has an electronic control system. Set it and walk away. You can find all the info you need on grilling/smoking at amazingribs.com Grill reviews, techniques for cooking, recipies.. basically everything you need to know to have fantastic results. And its free unless you join to participate in the forums.
You can never have too much surface area.

UNK
01-29-2020, 10:39 AM
This. If you liked smoked meat or grilling with smoke flavor but not the hassle. Self feeding for fuel and it has an electronic control system. Set it and walk away. You can find all the info you need on grilling/smoking at amazingribs.com Grill reviews, techniques for cooking, recipies.. basically everything you need to know to have fantastic results. And its free unless you join to participate in the forums.
You can never have too much surface area.
Actually if you join you get a refrigerator magnet that has all the meats temps for cooking and they have grill giveways every month. Buy a meat thermometer. Buy the book meathead at amazing ribs has written.

Poconnor
01-29-2020, 10:44 AM
I bought my Weber gas grill off Craig’s list. It was $175 bucks and was money well spent. It has stainless steel grates and spare parts are available. I am going to clean mine and replace the burners soon. I would not buy a grill from a big box store. They like to buy exclusive models that are cheaper / more profitable . The last time looked at Home Depot and Lowe’s the Weber grills had enameled cast iron grates. They will rust and need to be replaced. I want to get a pellet grill/smoker and an EGG type grill.

JHC
01-29-2020, 11:42 AM

I totally hear ya. I didn't either is why I resisted for years while brothers in law crowed about their Green Eggs etc and I was like "I got my hobbies, this ain't them."

Cautionary tale - now it's taken over my soul when the weather is anything short of raining. I even sleep out overnight with the smoker during the long cooks. Totally fucked me up.

JHC
01-29-2020, 11:48 AM

Pellets is like smoking for dummies. That's me.

Doc_Glock
01-29-2020, 12:09 PM

Then just get a wood pellet grill and call it good. I hate cooking and these things are the most brainless things imaginable:

Start grill.
Put meat on with thermometer.
Remove meat when at desired temp.

It's pretty much always great. And let me reaffirm that I hate cooking or grilling. I will never go back to gas.

txdpd
01-29-2020, 12:09 PM

Two pages. No Hank Hill. This place is going to shit.

IRT to charcoal vs wood pellets. Pellets are starch and saw dust. Lump charcoal is preburned wood. Briquettes are preburned wood dust and starch. Either way you’re burning wood.

One draw back to propane is weather extremes, around freezing, you start approaching that point where falling below a half tank a propane may not have enough pressure to get a medium or large grill up to heat.

I prefer propane, out of convenience.

My brother in law went from making burnt chicken jerky that a dog wouldn’t eat on a Weber kettle grill, to world class brisket and ribs on a Traeger.

Doc_Glock
01-29-2020, 12:10 PM

Yes, this. Ours is our neighbor's used Traeger and it is amazing.

JHC
01-29-2020, 12:12 PM
Then just get a wood pellet grill and call it good. I hate cooking and these things are the most brainless things imaginable:

Start grill.
Put meat on with thermometer.
Remove meat when at desired temp.

It's pretty much always great. And let me reaffirm that I hate cooking or grilling. I will never go back to gas.

My biggest learning curve, and it took several weeks, was how to pace my drinking during a long smoke.

Doc_Glock
01-29-2020, 12:15 PM
My biggest learning curve, and it took several weeks, was how to pace my drinking during a long smoke.

I must try this "smoke" thing some time...

I just pretty much blast on high til steaks are 145. Never ever burns. It is a giant convection oven powered by pellets.

The little electronic meat thermometer is a key ingredient. I got this cheapo and it works fine.

https://www.amazon.com/ThermoPro-TP-16-Thermometer-Stainless-Standard/dp/B017613C3C?ref_=BSellerC&pf_rd_p=041028f3-de08-5cd9-825b-2ff4b59e9c85&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-10&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=289807&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=T59BR930ES9CD52ERP2V&pf_rd_r=T59BR930ES9CD52ERP2V&pf_rd_p=041028f3-de08-5cd9-825b-2ff4b59e9c85

wvincent
01-29-2020, 12:16 PM

Same problem here.
There ought to be a Merit Badge for that.

JHC
01-29-2020, 12:22 PM
Same problem here.
There ought to be a Merit Badge for that.

My 2nd pork butt and I was still YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO???

Casual Friday
01-29-2020, 12:39 PM
Pellets is like smoking for dummies. That's me.

Lol me as well. I work from home so I use mine quite often even in the winter. I smoked this brisket yesterday. 47954

JHC
01-29-2020, 12:43 PM
Lol me as well. I work from home so I use mine quite often even in the winter. I smoked this brisket yesterday. 47954

Brisket is king. For our office's Thanksgiving pot luck I smoked a 17 lb packer cut brisket and the boss bought a ham (barely touched). A lot of the developers and my QA team had zero brisket exposure. Cleaning up later I scraped up and threw out like 4 oz of fat. The rest was inhaled. It was a trip to watch.

RoyGBiv
01-29-2020, 12:44 PM
I like having both a gas grill and a pellet smoker.
If I had to choose only one of them, it would be a tough choice. I lean towards pellets, but WifeGBiv might feel differently.
I think it's easier going from charcoal to pellets. That would be an easy choice for me.

Up1911Fan
01-29-2020, 02:16 PM
I need to get and learn how to use a smoker this year.

Jakus
01-29-2020, 02:43 PM
I’ve got a big green egg that I use more for smoking than grilling. I’ve been eyeballing this new Blackstone griddle with two built in air fryers.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Blackstone-4-Burner-36-Griddle-With-Air-Fryer-Cover-and-Accessory-Storage/613435771

You won’t get grill lines, but all that cooking surface is awfully tempting for breakfast food, hash, grilled veggies, and being able to cook burger and fries at the same time is nice.

RevolverRob
01-29-2020, 02:47 PM
My second big purchase when I acquire a house - a pellet smoker. My first big purchase - a gigantic television.

My dog, who does not get people food, is still insatiable for the smell of cooking meat. If I'm searing steaks in the kitchen, he will be standing in the entryway of the kitchen, just licking the air. I can't imagine how he is going to be around a smoker. He'll be pacing around like a caged lion.

I also hope that wherever it is that I am, it's hot. Because in my opinion the best times of the year to grill/smoke are in the hottest part of the summer, because don't warm the house up, and in the coldest part of the winter, because standing next to fire/heat on a cold day is awesome.

Suvorov
01-29-2020, 03:42 PM
I have been using just the basic black Weber kettle grill for years. About 15 years ago I decided to become a "minimalist" in the outdoor cooking area of my life and get rid of all my smokers and different outdoor cooking implements and just learn to use the Weber. Overall I have been able to do just about anything I want (smoke, grill, bbq) - it just takes more effort, experimentation, and a closer eye (which is a great excuse to stay in the back yard drinking beer). Just the basic model is truly a very versatile device.

10mmfanboy
01-29-2020, 04:24 PM
If you didn't want gas, then I'd go weber smokey mountain all day long. It is considered the epitome of backup smokers in BBQ competitions.

RoyGBiv
01-29-2020, 04:39 PM
Ran by to pick up some pellets for my smoker and Lowes had this on the floor. Gas and pellets. Winning!

I really like the Pit Boss that I've been running for a year or so. Not as fancy as Traeger, but works great.

47961 47962

NH Shooter
01-29-2020, 05:50 PM
Charcoal or gas?

Charcoal all the way! Gas is for the impatient...

txdpd
01-29-2020, 06:00 PM

That's a slippery slope that leads to cutting down trees, putting adds on CL to haul off trees and special wood piles.

Pepper
01-29-2020, 06:05 PM

+1 I have been grilling and smoking for 45 years on Weber kettles. The only thing that I use my gas grill for is to put some grill marks on avocados before I make up some guacamole.

RoyGBiv
01-29-2020, 06:23 PM
The only thing that I use my gas grill for is to put some grill marks on avocados before I make up some guacamole.

More on this please! Recipe?

Doc_Glock
01-29-2020, 06:24 PM
And for all our inspiration. Here is Zuc. My kids showed me this and it’s pretty funny.

https://youtu.be/YeemJlrNx2Q

UNK
01-29-2020, 08:43 PM

Well u gotta decide how much time you want to spend by the smoker. Ive got a weber kettle and you can smoke or grill on it but you have do do some trial runs on how to maintain temp. And you have to check on it
I got a controller for it. It has two probes one for grate temp and one for meat temp. I set whatever parameters i want in the controller. I can set stage one at 225 then after an hour set it to jump up to 325. Let the meat get to temp which temp depends on shredded or sliced. Then cut back to holding temp until i turn it off . High and low temp alarms. Plus its wifi so i can see and adjust settings from my phone. Im free to go and do whatever i want while its cooking. Im only limited by my charcoal burn time. Which is why if I were to do it again id go with pellet. Also theres a page in the controller app that lets me see the grate temp and meat temp in a graph format. Very helpful for when your meat hits the stall.
Amazing ribs. Com is your best friend.

Pepper
01-29-2020, 08:45 PM
More on this please! Recipe?

I just half my avocados, remove the seed, and throw them on the grill. No oil or seasoning. You don't want avocados that are too ripe or they becomes a mess. Leave them on until you get some nice grill marks. I actually leave them on until they start to smoke. Couple of minutes at most, but your heat will vary the time. They will be warm to hot. Then just scoop them into a bowl for your favorite recipe. Great for a dip. We like it with scrambled eggs on Sunday morning.

paherne
01-29-2020, 09:02 PM
Read the reviews on Tragers before you buy.

Duelist
01-29-2020, 09:17 PM
Just don't get the same results grilling on gas that you do on charcoal as far as I'm concerned.

I bought a gas grill once about 20 years ago, used it one summer and gave it to my next door neighbor's daughter. I have two charcoal grills. The weber kettle if just for wife and I and then a much larger grill / smoker if I'm cooking for larger group of people.

Wife has asthma, and is allergic to pines, so I never get to burn a fire unless I’m somewhere camping without her and/or either kid since they inherited the asthma. Gas grills for life, I guess.

Been using one I got at a garage sale for years now. Might splurge and get a nice one next year.

willie
01-29-2020, 09:39 PM
Not a chef. Our gas grill is a convenient way to cook outside and avoid heating up the kitchen in the summer. Further the process eliminates mess and household odor. Myriad articles show tips on cranking out tasty food. Want great brisket? Buy a pre-cooked one. Grills are doubly convenient for couples with kids, who also like participating, My advice is buy a big one. Check btu output before purchase. Most have wheels that suck. I'd rather have a sore peter than mess with wood or charcoal.

Addendum. Propane bottles are bombs. Resist temptation to store the grill inside an attached garage unless the tank is disconnected. I fret about kids and danger of their being burned around grills. Though none here would cook under a shed, porch, or garage, this practice is a common cause of house fires. As a health inspector, I frequently saw gas bottles stored inside buildings. Can you imagine transporting them inside vehicles? Some do.

LittleLebowski
01-29-2020, 09:53 PM

Raises hand.

Suvorov
01-29-2020, 09:55 PM
+1 I have been grilling and smoking for 45 years on Weber kettles. The only thing that I use my gas grill for is to put some grill marks on avocados before I make up some guacamole.

I wasn’t going to say this earlier but since I’m sitting at a hotel bar on a layover in MDW and am well into my beers watching a mixture of forgotten weapons and Sabaton Videos - gas grills are simply outdoor ovens and pellet smokers are for cheaters!

To quote Kuill (May The Force be with his Porcine Soul) - I have spoken!

rob_s
01-30-2020, 05:52 AM
I’m a “results matter” guy when it comes to cooking. I’m not in it for the creativity, the art, the cost, or the romance. I’m in it because I’m a picky eater and the on,y way to get it my way is to cook it myself.

So I had an electric smoker for years, even the romantic soft-heads that gave me shit about it always came back for seconds.

I’m also on my second Weber propane, and the only reason it’s the second is we used to have two houses and when we moved into one I kept the newer one. I want to buy one of the current model (https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/gas-grills/genesis-ii-series/62011001.html?cgid=40#start=1), but the old one just won’t die no matter how many times I allow it to be left in the rain.

Get yourself a set of GrillGrates (https://www.amazon.com/GrillGrates-22-5-Weber-Kettle-Grill/dp/B002RZWA04/ref=sr_1_1?crid=AHEV945H1LGB&keywords=grillgrate+weber&qid=1580385945&sprefix=griller%2Caps%2C153&sr=8-1) for whatever you buy, gas or charcoal. Literal game changer. No rust, way better sear, and you can flip them over to flat-side up to make a griddle for the best damn burgers you’ll ever have. At least half the reason I want a newer/larger Weber is so that I can leave one half with the rungs up and one half with the flats up.

If we move “into the city” and real estate/storage space becomes an issue, I’ll likely wind up getting rid of my smoker and my current Weber and just get one of these (https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/wood-pellet-grills/smokefire-series/23510001.html) for all my outdoor cooking.

DamonL
01-30-2020, 08:12 AM
I have a Weber Genesis that is at least 15 years old. Its a three burner model and it is perfect for quick and easy. I have replaced the grill grates, igniter switch, and flavor bars for maintenance purposes but it just keeps working. I grill more often because its only takes minutes to preheat the grill. Clean up is easy because you keep the burners on to burn off the residue and scrape clean. The three burner is about the right size for family use and occasional production for entertaining.

Many steakhouses use gas...

Robinson
01-30-2020, 09:28 AM
My Weber Genesis is about 10 years old and has been a good grill. The only problem is that the coating on the inside of the lid all came loose and fell off.

AKDoug
01-30-2020, 11:38 AM
I must try this "smoke" thing some time...

I just pretty much blast on high til steaks are 145. Never ever burns. It is a giant convection oven powered by pellets.

The little electronic meat thermometer is a key ingredient. I got this cheapo and it works fine.

https://www.amazon.com/ThermoPro-TP-16-Thermometer-Stainless-Standard/dp/B017613C3C?ref_=BSellerC&pf_rd_p=041028f3-de08-5cd9-825b-2ff4b59e9c85&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-10&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=289807&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=T59BR930ES9CD52ERP2V&pf_rd_r=T59BR930ES9CD52ERP2V&pf_rd_p=041028f3-de08-5cd9-825b-2ff4b59e9c85

145?:eek: WTF is wrong with you? Just kidding.. you paid for it.. if you want well done, rock on.

AKDoug
01-30-2020, 11:42 AM
My Weber Genesis sits next to my BroilKing Pellet smoker. I keep the Weber around for heathens (mainly children) that prefer burgers over smoked butts, ribs and briskets. The Weber is also excellent for turning way down low and keeping things to temp that get done on the smoker too early..

RoyGBiv
01-30-2020, 12:26 PM
145?:eek: WTF is wrong with you? Just kidding.. you paid for it.. if you want well done, rock on.

I was trying to ignore that. :rolleyes:

130'F for me... rest 5 minutes for about 135'F.

WifeGBiv likes to cook beef tenderloin steaks to the same (130+rest) temperature on the George Foreman. Honestly, it comes out great. I feel a little bad for admitting that.

Got some Ribeyes in the fridge.. Thinking I'll wait for some better weather Friday or Saturday and reverse sear. 2 hours of smoke on low, finish on the gas grill.

FYI... Kroger has Nolan Ryan Angus Ribeye on sale this week for $5.99/lb bone-in. Superbowl special, I guess. Picked up some beautiful steaks last night.

Casual Friday
01-30-2020, 02:34 PM

UNK
01-30-2020, 04:58 PM
I have a Weber Genesis that is at least 15 years old. Its a three burner model and it is perfect for quick and easy. I have replaced the grill grates, igniter switch, and flavor bars for maintenance purposes but it just keeps working. I grill more often because its only takes minutes to preheat the grill. Clean up is easy because you keep the burners on to burn off the residue and scrape clean. The three burner is about the right size for family use and occasional production for entertaining.

Many steakhouses use gas...

Because gas is cheaper? I switched out an electric unit to gas in a Cracker Barrel for that very reason.

randyho
01-30-2020, 05:43 PM
I wasn’t going to say this earlier but since I’m sitting at a hotel bar on a layover in MDW and am well into my beers watching a mixture of forgotten weapons and Sabaton Videos - gas grills are simply outdoor ovens and pellet smokers are for cheaters!

To quote Kuill (May The Force be with his Porcine Soul) - I have spoken!

Grills are for the lazy! You should be grilling on the exposed rib cages of those you've vanquished!

Weber performers start charcoal with a propane burner. Loved mine until the last derecho turned it into macrame.

Currently rocking a weber kettle (charcoal started via a butane camp single burner). a Traeger, and a big box propane grill equipped with GrillGrates, which I like a lot.

Spartan1980
01-30-2020, 08:35 PM
Go green egg or other ceramic. They cook lights out! I’ve baked cobblers and pies in mine. There’s something about 1” thick ceramic that just works. My BGE is one of my most prized possessions. I’ve cooked damn near everything in it and a lot of those wouldn’t have even been considered on a conventional grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suvorov
01-30-2020, 08:57 PM
Grills are for the lazy! You should be grilling on the exposed rib cages of those you've vanquished!

I agree - but the wife is afraid the neighbors will talk ;)

rob_s
01-30-2020, 08:58 PM
Those mentioning the Eggs reminded me....

A Buddy/coworker/neighbor of mine got a Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Center (https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/charcoal-grills/summit-charcoal-grill-series/18501001.html?cgid=226#start=1)a few months ago and swears it's the best possible mashup of egg, kettle, and pellet. Insulated like an egg for low/slow, form-factor and ease and traditional kettle function for straight charcoal grilling, and propane igniter to make it pushbutton easy like a pellet.

https://youtu.be/yyLYE3vwgaA

DamonL
01-30-2020, 09:37 PM
Because gas is cheaper? I switched out an electric unit to gas in a Cracker Barrel for that very reason.

I thought is was because gas infrared broilers cook at higher temps, as well as cheaper to run.

UNK
01-30-2020, 09:49 PM
I thought is was because gas infrared broilers cook at higher temps, as well as cheaper to run.

I really didnt know so I looked it up. You are correct.
https://blog.yaleappliance.com/infrared-broiler-vs.-radiant-electric-broiler

rob_s
02-05-2020, 05:44 AM
A brand that only just came on my radar. I’d need to find/see one in person first but pretty interesting. I like that they put four, dual port, burners in the same overall size that Weber puts three.

https://youtu.be/BnbXw4zJbOw

JclInAtx
02-10-2020, 08:41 AM
I had a weber spirit that held up really well for me. Evenually I needed something bigger and moved up to a weber genesis. Ive had it for 14 years and ive had to replace the flavorizer bars and the igniter has stopped working, but i just use a lighter.

Fwiw weber has moved the production of most of the genesis line to china.

I'm a big fan of bbq smokers, but if you dont enjoy cooking on a grill I dont see a smoker changing that.

According to slickdeals, dollar general has 15% off lowes gift cards if you haven't made your purchase yet.
https://slickdeals.net/f/13850294-dollar-general-stores-digital-coupon-lowe-s-gift-card-15-off-in-stores-only?src=frontpage
Looks like it requires a digital coupon, but for 15% it might be worth the hastle http://www2.dollargeneral.com/Savings/Circulars/Pages/index.aspx?flyer_run_id=535850

scw2
09-20-2021, 01:00 PM
Posting into this thread since it is related. Looks like the end of season clear out that occurs every other year in anticipation of updated model numbers is occurring. Currently the E-210 is on sale (YMMV) depending on your local Lowes store: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Weber-Spirit-II-E-210-Black-2-Burner-Liquid-Propane-Gas-Grill/1000364509. May want to keep an eye on the 4 burner model if that's what you're looking for as well, in addition to checking out the home depot stores in your area as well.

scw2
09-20-2021, 03:07 PM
Posting into this thread since it is related. Looks like the end of season clear out that occurs every other year in anticipation of updated model numbers is occurring. Currently the E-210 is on sale (YMMV) depending on your local Lowes store: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Weber-Spirit-II-E-210-Black-2-Burner-Liquid-Propane-Gas-Grill/1000364509. May want to keep an eye on the 4 burner model if that's what you're looking for as well, in addition to checking out the home depot stores in your area as well.

Couldn't edit, forgot to add the closeout price. It should be about $137. Try to find it via brickseek and then run to the store if it's available: https://brickseek.com/lowes-inventory-checker/?sku=1000364509